Obama Fights Lawsuit

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
A Pennsylvania lawyer, Philip Berg, Esquire, has filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama and the DNC (Democratic National Committee), to force Obama to show proof of citizenship by producing a certified birth certificate. If Obama cannot provide documentation of U.S. citizenship by birth, he is not eligible to run for president under our Constitution. This is a REAL case and the case number is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083. It is Berg's contention that Obama was born in Kenya, as his African family claims and that this is substantiated by the fact that Obama was issued new citizenship papers by Hawaii when he came there from Indonesia - citizenship papers he wouldn't have needed had be been born in Hawaii because he would have had a U.S. birth certificate. Obama is fighting this lawsuit. Why? Wouldn't it just be easier to show your certified birth certificate? If he has lost his birth certificate, it's easy to get a certified copy for a few dollars. I am including a link to the AmericanFreePress.net site so that you can check it out for yourself. Attorney Berg asks that you share this information because the mainstream media is ignoring it. This needs to be resolved before the election so that the DNC has time to provide another candidate should Obama prove ineligible to be a candidate. All of the information can be found here: http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...citizen_100808. html

You might also want to check out the videos on this site concerning this:

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Oh God NOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ya'll have room down under for a few Yankee's?

Naaah, Hills looks like Cinderella compared to sister Helen, anyway Yah all wouldnt fit in the door with theyem big hats & you couldnt live on the commission from land sales down under! :)

Yet another bullshit story from the people who will do or say anything to avoid having a black guy get elected.

Try snopes or even a little independent research. Read the complaint. This guy is a froot-loop.

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
dmairspotter,
Where does snopes get their info? If this is an undeveloped story, the only info they have is the currently known/published info. Think about it.....

I have been following this the best I can, as the liberal US media will not cover it. The bottom line is simple, as Berg as stated himself, "If I am a fruit, show the documents and I will go away". Why is Obama fighting this rather than SIMPLY producing the documents, so the issue will go away...?

The biggest fear I have is that he will play stall tactics until the election is over, then he would get booted and Pelosi will be VP. What a nightmare......

My .02

OK. Here is the actual charge from the actual complaint:
  1. Obama is a representative of the Democratic People. However, the Obama must meet the Qualifications specified for the United States Office of the President, which is he must be a "natural born" citizen. Unfortunately, Obama is not a "natural born" citizen. Just to name one of the problems, Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen and relocated herself and Obama to Indonesia wherein Obama's mother naturalized in Indonesia and Obama followed her naturalization, as he was a minor and in the custody of his mother. Obama failed to take the oath of allegiance when he turned eighteen (18) years to regain his United States Citizenship status.
  2. The Democratic National Committee is for Plaintiff and "We the People" who believe in the Democratic Vision. The Democratic National Party is supposed to represent the Democratic Americans in seeking honest leadership, Open Government, Real Security, Energy Independence, Economic Prosperity, Educational Excellence, a Healthcare System that works for Everyone and Retirement Security. The Democratic Party is supposed to represent and protect the interests of working Americans and guaranteeing personal liberties for all. Of which includes securing a Democratic Nominee on the Presidential Election ballot who represents the Democratic vision and who is qualified and eligible to run for Office of the President under the qualifications of the United States Constitution.
Aside from the fairly obvious looniness of the language, the basic claim is that Obama is not a citizen because when he moved to Indonesia as a minor, in the care of his mother, he automatically lost his citizenship.

From a Lexis/Nexis article

How can US citizenship be lost?
Under the current scheme, there are seven acts that are considered expatriating and will
result in the loss of citizenship. These are:
1. Being naturalized in a foreign country, upon the person’s own application made after
reaching 18 years of age;
2. Making an oath or other declaration of allegiance to a foreign country or division thereof,
again, after reaching 18 years of age;
3. Serving in the armed forces of a foreign country if those armed forces are engaged in
hostilities against the US , or if the person serves as an officer;
4. Working for the government of a foreign country if the person also obtains nationality in
that country, or if to work in such a position an oath or other declaration of allegiance is
required;
5. Making a formal renunciation of US citizenship before a US consular officer or diplomat in
a foreign country;
6. Making a formal written statement of renunciation during a state of war, if the Attorney
General approves the renunciation as not contrary to US national defense; and
7. Committing an act of treason against the US , or attempting by force or the use of arms
to overthrow the government of the US . Renunciation by this means can be accomplished
only after a court has found the person guilty.
As you can see, Obama did not lose or give up his citizenship when he moved with his mother. He was a minor.

I could go on (and on and on) but I won't unless questioned further. All this stuff is easy to find on the intertubes, but you've got to tune out the noise and go to the sources.

My point is this. There are plenty of real reasons to not want Obama for President. The same goes for McCain. But instigating or perpetuating this kind of nonsense does noone any good, and it doesn't do our country any good.

Don't like Obamas stands on taxation, health care, abortion, guns? Argue about that, not about nonsense brought up by a wacko like Berg.

If it helps you sleep better (probably not) if Obama is disqualified after the election I'm pretty sure it would be Biden before Pelosi. I agree with you about Pelosi. She's a disaster.

Last edited:
"RedNecks",

YOU are going to have a BLAAAAAAAAAACK president,,,,

DEAL WITH IT:):)

He couldn't be any worse than these "OLD WHITE GUYS" who have been running/ruining this country for the last 200+ YEARS?!

He is half WHITE,,,this means he is half ruined already,,soooo,,,, relax:):)

I have no qualms with a black or simi-black president. To me, Barack is a Jimmy Carter(no ecconomic background and damn the torpedos), who acts like Bill Clinton(any accusation true or not fails to stick or the public doesn't want it to stick), and wants to be another John Kennedy. I am truely amazed that so many people are voting for him and don't know anything(or don't want to know) about him or his accomplishments. All they know is, he is for change. Well no s***t. There is even a shift in the evangelical toward him! What I dread is the gutting of the military, taxes out the wazoo and 21% interest rates. I just keep remembering the saying that those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it. I dread it most for my children and future grand children.

Bill

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I am truely amazed that so many people are voting for him

For many of us, it's not so much a vote FOR Obama as it is AGAINST the failed foreign (and other) policies of the past 8 years, the deepening economic polarization of America, and the devastation of the middle class for which McCain so clearly stands.

Doug

I am truely amazed that so many people are voting for him and don't know anything(or don't want to know) about him or his accomplishments.

Did all the people that voted for Tricky Dick Nixon, knew he will be a CRIMINAL?! Is that why they voted for him?

Did the people that voted for Billy Boy Clinton knew he is going to be a pedophile? Is that why they voted for him?

Did the Brain Surgeons and the Rocket Scientists that voted for Boy George (2nd time around) knew he was a Moron?! Is that why they voted for him?

In a Demo”K”racy, you can not just blame the leader,,,By the people for the people, right?!

I ONLY like Obama for one reason,,,,,his middle name is Hussien . If Johny’s Middle name was Abdullah, he would be my favorite:):)

Some people think that a 50 year old taking advantage of their position and having an affair with a 22 year old is pedophilia. I gues thy figure if she is the age of your children then that is what it is.

Fali is correct in that you can't just blame the person in the seat of power. Policy and law is set by the congress. The pres only tries to direct it. Most people have difficulty remembering that the economy, the unemployment rate and the stock market were setting records for the first six years of Boy George's reign. His foreign policy was a bit of disarray. In 2001 he even tried to get control of Fannie and Freddie, but was blocked by the dems. It was after the first six years that the dems took over congress for the out of control lavish spending of the government under George's control and the incredible expansion of government. Those two last years are the ones that every one is touting as the bad years. The public wanted change and voted that way. You have to be careful for what you wish for. The aproval rating of the congress IS lower than that of Boy George. The Speaker of the House's rating is in the single digits. Seems her "fiarness and bipartanship" didn't reach very far.

I guess the dicision is in what we think the candidates are going to do. If anyone looks at the background of the two candidates, I would think it would be a no brainer. If they look at the economic policys the same would aply. This is of course my opinion. I just don't think(hope) the american public is ready for a government like France or England. But hey, I could be wrong.
Maybe Fali will have mercy on this poor(after the election)infadel.

"Fali is correct in that you can't just blame the person in the seat of power. Policy and law is set by the congress. The pres only tries to direct it. "
Bill - I wish we could get everybody to keep repeating these lines to themselves. You are so right in that the election we SHOULD be concerned with is the one at the representative and senatorial level.These are the people who can mess with our lives(and the President's) the most. However,the presidential approval rating has it's effects,for instance- The race for Representative in the Gold Coast area of Connecticut(Westport/Greenwich) is a dead heat.The incumbent has been there through many elections but is now fighting to stay alive.It's the backlash against 'W' that's doing this.You would NEVER see a Democrat win in that district. But you also have to remember the problems go way back in the presidency.It was Reagan who racked up an incredible increase in the national debt,putting the country in a vulnerable position to creditor nations,export deficits and outside influence by foreign investment.I mentioned this as it was actually Reagan who inherited the term Teflon President because nothing would stick to him.This is not in support of either of the current pairings but rather to thank you for illuminating the race(s) we should be watching. A.J.

William,

You have nothing to fear. Once Hussein is elected, there will not be a "Marxist" or "Fascist" regime in power.

It will be a Sultanate,,

As the head Secret Police, my only restriction for you will be the immediate banishment of your e-mail privilege (so that you can not send 1000 e-mails a day to me):):)

Alvin, My second decree, would be to arrest all "true Democraps and Repooplicans".

Faili - You should try to be less subtle.Come right out and tell us how you really feel! Seriously(or not),my day isn't the same without reading your solutions to the world's problems.Thanks for the smile:laugh:. A.J.

Back