Oh my god!!

Best of luck Dave,
keep us all posted on how you're settling in and what progress you make getting a 40 of your own.
Happy New Year,
Martin

Good luck Dave. PM me when you get settled in. The economy is in a bit of a rut right now but the skiing packages are pretty good. Housing prices are dropping a bit so in the future you will have to look for a place with a nice big garage so you can do your 40.
Dave

Good luck Dave. PM me when you get settled in. The economy is in a bit of a rut right now but the skiing packages are pretty good. Housing prices are dropping a bit so in the future you will have to look for a place with a nice big garage so you can do your 40.
Dave

Will do Dave.... and on the house front, we've already got a short list :laugh:

We're here...... arrived in vancouver at about 3:15pm, shot through immigration..... and was in Abbotsford by about 6:30pm.

What's all this white stuff??? It's everywhere!!! lol

Hi Dave,
Welcome to Canada. First tool you will need in your GT40 build now that you are here is a snow shovel. A snow blower is nice, but a half decent one costs too much and there are other tools you will need more. I have one of those blue plastic ones with the metal edge at the bottom. About $10 CDN at Home Hardware. By using the Armstrong method of snow removal that leaves you with about $890 CDN to buy the tools you will need. Princess Auto would be my first choice Cdn Tire is ok but limited. I met a chap from the UK over the holidays he has his father here in town. He had an overnite bag with clothes and two other suitcases with tools to go back with. We will be keeping in touch. Talk to you Later.
Dave

Back