Oh my god!!

You guys are funny.......

Should I book you a Hotel???....:devil:

Thanks for the compliments guys...it really is a team effort at RCR....

If you get past me the rest of the team are skilled pickpockets....

You guys are funny.......

Should I book you a Hotel???....:devil:

Thanks for the compliments guys...it really is a team effort at RCR....

If you get past me the rest of the team are skilled pickpockets....

Note to self: don't forget to wear trousers without pockets!!!!:D

Spent today washing my Girlfriends car (and watching the Qualifying ;) ).. looks very shiny...
Tomorrow it's the turn of my car.... both are up for sale.

Quite scary.... i haven't been without a car in years, i've been told of a mode of transport (by non car owners) called walking... it's ok, not sure it'll catch on though ;)

Car went on the sunday 1 day after advertising on the OC....

We've had our medicals now, went to Harley Street, felt really posh for a while....... then i paid the bill, after which time i felt poor :(

House sale is starting to drag... the buyer is dragging thier heels exchanging contracts... they've had the contract since Sept 17th and doesn't want to exchange until Nov 3rd with completion on Nov 20th..... our house is basically empty.. and we're facing another mortgage payment... i wish she'd get her finger out.

It's a bit annoying.

We finally got the request for our passports from the Canadian high commission... which means we should have our PR visas just before christmas... and be in B.C in the new year.... that's the good news.

The bad is pretty bad..... thanks to the british gov i'll not be getting a GT40 kit anytime soon if at all..... gits.

Keith, sorry to learn of that news. Please don't let anything steal your dream! Canada will welcome you and there you may find a GT40 in future.

Keith, sorry to learn of that news. Please don't let anything steal your dream! Canada will welcome you and there you may find a GT40 in future.

I can't wait to ge to Canada...... but i was counting on money from a land sale to drastically reduce our mortgage and give me about $50k towards my GT40.... as now, thanks to the labour monkeys that "run" (i say run... what i actually mean is rape) the uk.... the sale of that land will not go through.

No money, no 40!!

Pissed off doesn't quite describe how i feel right now.

If it's Brown, flush it!

if only we could.... he came in to office unelected (when blair stepped down)... and started his role as PM by breaking his promise to uphold Labour's promise to hold a referendum on the EU..... he completely flipped.

what a bar steward!!!!

Just when i thought that labour couldn't dgo down in my estimation any more, what do you know they find a way.

Keith

No i didn't.

I believe you Dave, but the strange thing is, for the past 2-3 years I have not for the life of me found anyone who will admit to it.... let alone the last 3 weeks...

Good luck in Canadia mate, and doubtless you will find other "issues" there. But the other mans' "issues" are usually far leaner than ours eh?

There are only 2 sure things in life wherever you lay your hat - death and bloody taxes...

:guitarist: will you stop playing that thing? :rifle:

Sorry, thread drift...:square:

Just found out that all hope may not be lost..... plans have been revised and resubmitted.... so their might still be a gt40 in my future.

oh my god, oh my god..... it's finally happened.

We have our passports back from the Canadian High Commission.... with lovely visas in them.

We're aiming to leave the uk and arrive in B.C on wednesday 31st dec, so we can see in our 1st new year in Canada.

Back