One mans interpretation of a 1967 Brabham

Kaspa,

Congratulations on completing the car, and giving an Oscar winning performance.

Well done. Now for your next trick??

Clive

Thanks guys
Nick, you definitely don't want me as a neighbour, i'd be over every 5 min wanting to borrow some thing, lol
Clive as a mater of fact I had A J give me a call when she was up here doing her new movie , wanting me to do a few scenes for her, but unfortunately I had to decline, to busy in the shed.
next trick is thursday Queensland race way, shes all corner weighted, suspension set up, and now running on all 8 cyl, and I get another drive,
and ill fill the tanks myself this time lol.
vid to come
cheers john

Keith

Clive as a mater of fact I had A J give me a call when she was up here doing her new movie , wanting me to do a few scenes for her, but unfortunately I had to decline, to busy in the shed.

Strewth mate! I've got this mental image now.....:stunned:

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
It amazes me the quality of fabricators New Zealand has to offer. Outstanding John!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's A J?

Thanks guys
Nick, you definitely don't want me as a neighbour, i'd be over every 5 min wanting to borrow some thing, lol

Not a problem they could have been traded for advice on how to do things properly. Would be better than my current neighbours. One side think we have a killer dog and tends to start of our conversations with, "don't take this the wrong way".

The one the other side got upset when I shaved an inch off a couple of concrete posts my side off the fence to get the GT40 down the side to my shed. Apparently, the deeds show the fence is his.

Both think cars are inanimate objects just for getting from A to B.

Regards

Nick

Don't you just hate those people who can't appreciate the joy a car can bring and you think your neighbours are bad, I live next to my mother-in-law (she's actually a great neighbour) keeps us in home baking. I'd be happy to have John for a neighbour as well. Cheers Leon.

Back