P4 v Mk 11

While all of that may be true why it's being discussed in this section is quite beyond me. If the entire forum is going to become GT 40s Replica.com that's fine but I was under the impression that this section wasn't.
Silly me.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Silly Me !!

Sorry if some of us DONATING members are using up some of the free bandwidth. Ron (the administrator and creator) made a statement and I in turn made an observation, based on what I have seen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Mark Worthington said it best a short time ago !!

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but I would suggest you make a small financial donation to the forum before you start posting photos like crazy. Using the forum to host photos eats up much more bandwidth than straight text posts, and bandwidth costs money, which comes directly out of Ron Earp's pocket. When I post pics here, rather than having the forum host them, I usually link to pictures that I've uploaded to my own website - that way my bandwidth is supplementing that of gt40s.com. Since your username doesn't have a little star next to it I don't think you've contributed anything recently. Not a big deal, the forum is open to all and financial contributions are entirely voluntary and, like me, you probably intend to but it just takes a while to follow through. Please don't think I'm being arrogant or uppity about this, as I'm not a huge financial contributor myself - all I've given back in exchange for the three years of enjoyment I've derived from the forum is a check for $15 and one of those pin-drive nut adapters which I sent to Ron. (Note to self - send Ron a little something for effort - something more substantial that "goonga la goonga"). But I do know that forum hosted pictures cost Ron money, and I think some people who use the forum to host a lot of pictures don't realize that. I don't think Ron would come right out and say this, so that's why I am. And the reason I'm posting this message in a public forum rather than in a PM is not to attempt to publically humiliate or coerce you, but to let others know about this. It's just that I've noticed that some of the people who take greatest advantage of the picture hosting feature don't have stars next to their name. Since that was your first picture here your posts obviously aren't eating up a lot of bandwidth.

Thanks for taking my comments in the non-confrontational manner in the which they were intended. "

Once again, sorry for raining on your parade !!!!!!!!!
Regards Brian

Brian
Let's see.
10,827 views of my Lola thread.
11,370 views of my P4 thread.
Historical Section for posts on original cars
Other sections for posts about replica's.
Fran's replica's have nothing to do with this thread.
What part of that can't you understand?
Hey if Ron doesn't want my content he's more than welcome to delete it.
Raining on my parade?
ROTFLMAO

Gents.
My replicas were not the instigator of this thread nor the main subject...
I did not mention my cars here...Mr. Beddington did in reference to my posting in my RCR area.......
I did show a picture of my Ferrari engine in reference to Jims engine picture......

Gents,
lets enjoy this forum for what it is....car enthusiasts that share a common interest in fabulous cars ..real or otherwise...

Who? Me? Oh well, banged to rights again... I guess it's time to crawl back into my hole to write 100 times:

1) I must not mention replicas in the originals forum
2) I must not mention originals in the replica forums

If I do either again I will do the honourable thing - and shoot myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy my replica. Oh bugger, I've said the 'R' word again... Oh well, where's that gun? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

IMHO we're all guilty of hi-jacking or misdirecting
threads at one time or another....seldom if ever done
maliciously....just getting carried away with a discussion.
A simple apology goes a long way....

MikeD

I guess some people subscribe to " the only good bulls**t is my bulls**t" theory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Instead of spouting why don't you specifically post evidence that I or Keri Agapou are wrong? 0846 was published years ago. So far no one has. You've stated that Kerri Agapou and I are full of sh it. (J 10 and 0846) . Make our day. Publish fact that prove we are.

Gentlemen, gentlemen,,,,why are you posting here???!!! THIS IS THE pompous ass section of the Forum. This section is reserved for the ones with yellow suits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What you need to do is replicate that ugly looking thing (MK4 that is,,,,oops IMHO) and the beautiful Lola (Fran’s of course). Make 1000s of them so one day someone can walk up to his excellency and say, that is a kit, NO?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Jwhat, not yours, I like your ugly thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back