pedal and shifter vendor ident help

I am including some images from this forum of 2 different pedal assemblies and a shifter box. Does anybody have information regarding the makers/vendors for these parts?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Eric

Attachments

• IM000642.JPG
    IM000642.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 622
  • Shifter 1.jpg
    Shifter 1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 641
  • pedals%201.jpg
    pedals%201.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 625
  • pedals%202.jpg
    pedals%202.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 640
The second pedal box is from Jim C. a forum member. It's made from S/S and Tilton parts. I have one and can tell you it's second to none. Highly recomended.

Bob.

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
The Mental Pedals (Stainless ones) are taller then the RCR's. I think too tall (for me in an RCR) but hard to tell without a car in front of me. Have a look at BillD's build and I think you will see some photo's of how the tilton's fit and I think they and shorter as well. You can get the sizes from Mental with an email as well as the ones from tilton for comparison. One other thing to check out is which masters can they use. Most all here in the use use the tilton style not the AP style. BUT I think either can be used, just no one has confirmed it. Tilton also makes a crazy billet set, but they are about $2500 usd. Also Willwood looks to make an AP compatible master.

Sandy

Manufactured by Jim at Brandwood specifically to RCR spec...
(we always try to use the experts to do the job right first time.):)

Last edited:
Back