Portland Exhuast

Hi I just want to say what a great job my local exhuast centre made for my GT40 in Portland Vic Australia,took Adam 4 days sounds great and is quite for emmissions ,he has put in a baffle for rego reqirements.
He is my build blog
NightBeach | florida web design

Attachments

• Exhuast.jpg
    Exhuast.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 483
hello martin great job on the exhaust very neat and tidy
do each side come off as one? looks like all you need is paint
and rego the way you are going you will need another project
before christmas . keep it up bloke
chris goldsmith

Thanks Chris,the main thing its a runner,very quite and sounds great,finished off the air con and hooked up the fuel fillers this weekend

GT40

Hi Martin,
Your exhaust looks good! I like the simplicity of it and I'm interested in using the same setup on my car. Would you mind giving me some details on it like the diameter of the inlets/outlets, length x width of the body and model number if you have them. Also does it have an X-Pipe inside? I have looked at the Magnaflows in the past but as you'd know it's hard to know what it will sound like and how loud it will turn out so its good to hear you're happy with the sound. I hope you don't mind helping me out.
Regards Hayden

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
It's easier to make a neat-looking system when the pipes are not joined into 180-degree design like the original car.

It also makes the O2 sensors more accurate in giving feedback to the ECU for air/fuel ratio trimming..

Looks good!!

Back