RAMLIFTPRO Repair

I have a puck that is leaking. Cant find anything on the web on repairing the leaks. I have the repair kit, but cant get it apart. Anyone ever disassembled the ram? It has 3 rings, center ring extends with air/hydraulics. Inner ring has two holes suggesting it may thread from the outer ring. Looks like a special tool.

Anyone done this before?

Any place that services hydraulic actuators should be able to fix this quick n easy.
Otherwise, maybe you can share some pictures? There are a million different ways hydraulic 'cylinders' can be assembled.

Found the way. Place the puck in a vice lightly using a pad of some sort (prevent turning). I used the bleeder plug as a bit of a stop. Have the three concentric cylinder pointing up. Take two pins (I used two drill bits) and insert into the two holes in the inner circle. Using flat stock (I used a paint stick) unthread the inner circle. Its fine thread and doesn't take a lot of force. There are 4 "O" rings to replace. Make sure they are lubricated putting it all back together. Took about 15 minutes once I knew how to get it apart.

I'm probably due for the same repair, thanks for the info.
Where did you get the repair 'kit'?
What O rings are needed if one does not have the kit?

Back