Rcr gt40 # 14 for sale *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rcr gt40 # 14 for sale

what a sound, my neighbours wouldn't love me anymore ;-)
in idle you think it will stall but when pushing the accelerator wow what a beast...
I saw that the pipes in the end welded together with a by-pas, isn't that to far behind? I thought with a by-pas it would sound more composed?
its an animal, nice but for track-days at least over-here you need on some max 85db but most 95db sound...guess yours is a bit higher :)

Ron McCall

Supporter

what a sound, my neighbours wouldn't love me anymore ;-)
in idle you think it will stall but when pushing the accelerator wow what a beast...
I saw that the pipes in the end welded together with a by-pas, isn't that to far behind? I thought with a by-pas it would sound more composed?
its an animal, nice but for track-days at least over-here you need on some max 85db but most 95db sound...guess yours is a bit higher :)

Thanks for posting those Howard. There are two solid ,315mm wide ,black stripes all of the way up that hill now! ;)
GTRene:The videos were taken with straight exhaust in place. I have mufflers for the car that quiet the noise greatly for street driving.

Ron

Man I can't believe its not gone yet at that price. If I didn't have mine already I'd of bought your car and still had some $ in the bank instead of a loan that may well take me four years and some interest to pay off.

If anyone is on the shelf on Ron's car you had better jump on it before your sorry. I have an easy 30k plus invested in my car over that asking price.

I absolutely love this car and wish I could buy it right now, but two things hold me back....

1) I am in the middle of selling my home and moving 500 miles.
2) I would have to sell my 95 Cobra R Mustang (#4 of 250 and ran in the One Lap of America) first.

#1 also prevents me from completing #2!:furious:

Ron...I have nothing but mad love for your 40. High honors go to you for such an outstanding build. I play the vids of your car over and over and over........:stunned::drunk:

Sorry I missed Carlisle, I had to work.

Hi Ron

Great car, Great value for price,
COuld you PM me the registration data´s

THanks
TOM

Ron McCall

Supporter

Just to let you guys know, I just installed the AC compressor and should have the rest of the system from Fran very soon.I hope to have the AC operational within the next few weeks.

Maybe a Mustang race car and alot of $$$$$
;)

Like this????

normal_Copy%20of%20Cobra1.jpg

very tempting!

Last edited:

Ron McCall

Supporter
Re: RCR GT40 # 14 for sale

Email me some details and a price on that Cobra R. I may have the GT40 sold ,as soon as I get the rest of the AC parts and install them ,and may be interested in it.

Ron

Re: RCR GT40 # 14 for sale

Email me some details and a price on that Cobra R. I may have the GT40 sold ,as soon as I get the rest of the AC parts and install them ,and may be interested in it.

Ron

Ron,

Spec sheet on the 95R sent via email to you this morning.

Thanks,
John

Ron McCall

Supporter

Anyone know if this car is sold. I can not get a responce from owner.

Sorry,
Don't know how I missed your PM.
The car is still for sale.
I have a few offers for the car but they are all contingent on me fitting the AC system to it.
I have been waiting for a few weeks for the parts to arrive so that I can finish the installation. As of now,I have the compressor installed,the evaporator/blower unit installed and I got the condensor yesterday. I should have the rest of the parts towards the beginning of next week.Then I just have to run the lines,wire it up and get it charged.
Once I have the AC completed the car will be ready to be sold.
Thanks,
Ron

Keith

Ron, as you probably remember, this is my very favourite replica '40 on so many different levels. The interesting thing is, that your combination really stirs the soul, at least mine anyway, and any '40 enthusiast would be totally mad to pass this up.

Conditional on AC? Ron, I wouldn't sell it to any gay people mate.

I just bought a 35 year old boat for more money than this. I would much rather Ron keep it but it's getting really silly that no one has snapped this beauty up.

My friend, I may have to sell my other daughter, but I would be very prepared to to own this fantastic vehicle.

But preferably you keep it, please keep it and enjoy it.... :)

PS Failing that, she is blonde and, as luck would have it, '40 this year! Regretfully, I have already sold the younger 23 year old to buy the boat. Must Needs when the Devil drives you know....:drunk:

Ron McCall

Supporter

Keith,

My wife is younger than your daughter! Why would I want to trade for such a "seasoned" model?? ;)

I recieved all of the parts ,that I needed to finish the installation of the AC, from Vintage Air today.
I hope to have it up and running very soon!

Ron,

I have a crimping tool used for connecting the hoses to the fittings if you need to borrow it. Are you running the hoses through the center panel - I had to pull mine over the side tanks!

Sorry to see you part with your baby - I wish I had some spare change to buy it!

John

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back