Rcr mk4

Dont know how many guys realise that this is also a LHD .....

All the original Mk4's are RHD...with the passenger door not being cut into the roof...

It was a lot of custom work but the owner is really happy with his choice...

The engine is a Clevor
Kinsler injection.
FAST electronics
It made 585hp on the dyno
Trans is a modified 930
2 inch headers in SS then ceramic coated in satin silver.

I was lucky enough to see it at Autorama. Fran's crew did a beautiful job and the owner (who I was able to talk to) was extremely happy with the results.

Heading out to the Woodward Dream Cruise...

Attachments

• DSCF1981.JPG
    DSCF1981.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 533
  • DSCF1982.JPG
    DSCF1982.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 522
  • DSCF1983.JPG
    DSCF1983.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 490
  • DSCF1984.JPG
    DSCF1984.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 521
  • DSCF1986.JPG
    DSCF1986.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 495
  • DSCF1988.JPG
    DSCF1988.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCF1987.jpg
    DSCF1987.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 515
Ha - I was trying to post the same pictures that I took yesterday earlier today...but alas they must be too big....

I was out at Fran's yesterday - in the driveway sat this stunning car.......... this car has a presence that cannot be conveyed by pictures. It looks way more impressive in person, done in period correct trim and I'm with better fit and finish that any race car would have seen back in the day.

Sitting in the car I was surprised that I could not see any of the front body, shortly thereafter I was imagining I was Mario at Lemans...

Beautiful execution, very well done RCR.

Would love to have one of these and of course a 917..... :2thumbsup:

Fran - we didn't make it to the cruise (it goes all week) barely made the airplane in time, thanks mostly to the insane detoures all over the place! Something like 15 minutes each! Oh well, wish I had known about it wed night. :knife:

Nice to see you, Mark and Dan again.

The exact car Fran just posted pictures of, the finished MKVI (I took the same exact pictures of the car a few minutes before he did)

Absolutely stunning.

Back