RCR's Next car should be.....

One word..... Dino!

Be a perfect match to your existing chassis designs, maybe a Superlight re-body?? Transverse V6, or possibly longitudinal Subaru H6? A beautiful classic design, and semi-practical too!
Jeff

Mclaren M6GT !

Attachments

• mclarenm6gt.jpg
    mclarenm6gt.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,315
How about Mike Kaske's Causey P6 - a 3/4 scale P4 tube framed racer powered by a 2 liter Porsche. Production was proposed some years ago but sadly nothing seems to have happened.

CHICK CAR: Yes, the DINO 246 was my wife's car almost every day over to the "Tennis Club"..Believe me, she looked better in it than myself. I was busy trying to fix starter on LOLA replica.

I have always been fond of this one

Attachments

• bmwM1.jpg
    bmwM1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,203
  • bmw_m1.jpg
    bmw_m1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,256
WHY MESS AROUND?: This is the car one should "duplicate" for serious "eye catching" road-ripping fun in the Sun.........

Attachments

• Ferrari 250  Test Front end.jpg
    Ferrari 250 Test Front end.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,329
Isn't the company called RACE car replicas?

I am a big Ferrari nut (and really want to build an open car) but a replica of a Dino? (or Miura for that matter...) Seems a bit like building a replica of a Countach to me.

But this car could perhaps fit the mold better:

REDinFOCUS.COM - Ferrari Dino 206 S

The nice thing would be the ability to use a bit less motor than you need in a P4 replica to be authentic. Those Ferrari V12's add a lot of scratch to the project. And there just seems to be something not right about a P4 with a GM V8.

And somebody's already making a modern Dino: Lotus.

Attachments

• ferrari-dino-206-s-1.jpg
    ferrari-dino-206-s-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,295
  • ferrari-dino-206-s-2.jpg
    ferrari-dino-206-s-2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,198
FERRARI NUTS: This car and one (above-Testarossa) have the absolute "best lines" for "Replica" work and street appeal.

Attachments

• Ferrari Restoration.jpg
    Ferrari Restoration.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,179
If we are talking about strictly track cars then why not a Mclaren M8F with a injected Chev big block? I have loved them since I was a kid!

Steve

A 206 would be SWEET ...... IMO much better lines than a P4, great looking little car, plenty of modern V6s out there to choose from. There is a guy in NZ that builds these bodies in aluminum, about 40K US$. Nice nice stuff.

Back