RCR's Next car should be.....

RCR´s next car should be >>> seriously historic
..."simply" change the shell to the fantastic frame

Alfa-Romeo-33-2-Mugello-Spider_1.jpg

& so on......................................................

RCR´s next car should be >>> seriously historic
..."simply" change the shell to the fantastic frame

alfa_romeo_33-2_daytonajpg.jpg
67%20Alfa%20Romeo%20Tipo%2033.jpg
ar33targaflorio70.jpg

hallo again.....yes all alfa´s ( not that iám an alfisti ) but thats something possible for RCR !!!

No.6 is a Tipo33 to >>>
""" 1968 Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/2 Autodelta team car has a well documented history as an Autodelta team car with races at Le Mans, Monza, the Nürburgring, Brands Hatch, Mugello, The Targa Florio and multiple other races. After 25 years in untouched and unmolested storage, Alfa 33/2 has just completed a frame–up restoration by one of the best shops in America.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a proven concours winner and a significant page from Alfa Romeo's racing heritage.

We believe that Alfa Romeo 33/2s are currently significantly under–valued making this car an absolute steal at only $595,000 """

800px-Cockpit_des_Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33.JPG

marc

Lifetime Supporter
I was just at the Petroleum Museum in Midland and saw the Chapparal cars. I know one or two are made by someone else but anyone seen the J-car?? Butt ugly but a technology masterpiece the was ruled out of existence. So why not? As a track car, of course. Building a replica of a brand out of existence make so much more legal sense.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Another thread got me to thinking about the SL-Lemans again...

What about it Fran? Possible????

april508013Small.jpg

april508012Small.jpg

april508010Small.jpg

I really like that LOLA Mk6 GT FORD
its so sweet, isn't that the front runner of the GT40?
anyway that car with modern suspension and tweaks would be a masterpiece.

I also have a weak spot for thr TVR Griffith 200<>400 or Tuscan V8 both old models....really lovely and scary monsters.
Would love to see them made better then ever before...better build quality and better fit and Finnish and with a good road-hold so not that scary at high speeds like the old cars.(what they write about it)

here the very short but special rear 200

tvr-sports-cars-20.jpg

fs_fxcd0004.jpg

and here a 400
also very nice with the ford rear lights? same as the Lola gt(40)

Griffith400.jpg

tvr_side_view_web_size.jpg

here some Tuscan V8 (SE or LWB)

fs_100_1559.jpg

fs_100_1576.jpg

2324809746_42d4b0e1a8_b.jpg

I thought this was a one-off creation based on the Enzo for some uber rich guy? Beautiful car nonetheless.
but heres my vote: (I think with bodywork changes the SL-C could look VERY close to this!)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ferrari P4 5.jpg
    Ferrari P4 5.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,244
Back