RCR's Next car should be.....

Zenvo ST1 has some lines like the K1 has up front and has sharp angular lines similar to the Apex. Another small Euro maker using fiberglass, some may or may not, some like it some don't, just like all cars but none the less something to look at, just contributing.
I've always really liked the looks of the Zenvo. Looking at the price makes you really appreciate Superlite though considering they could build it for 1/10 of the price

Hopefully Robertson Racing will acquire some of these new 2016 Ford GT's, and then Fran can pull some molds from them :drunk: :thumbsup::laugh: (Even for Fran, this car looks like it would be quite an in-devour!... (Edit: But PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!, hehe...)).

^^^^Notice the gap between the rear wheel fenders and the main body of the car! Very unique for a production street car, even in the exotic world...

Last edited:
To a degree!... :thumbsup: While a replica of this car (or any exotic car frankly) costing fractions of the cost of their real counterparts is fantastic (like a GT40 or Superlite's new GTR), do I think that this car is ACTUALLY on RCR/Superlite's "Seriously Considering..." List?...
No...

I posted this mainly for peoples reactions to the car, to be honest...

How about this Fran? It seems incredibly easy to build, realistic, and road worthy too :laugh:
10887549_392714314233227_6556729199546938197_o.jpg

Hopefully Robertson Racing will acquire some of these new 2016 Ford GT's, and then Fran can pull some molds from them :drunk: :thumbsup::laugh: (Even for Fran, this car looks like it would be quite an in-devour!... (Edit: But PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!, hehe...)).

^^^^Notice the gap between the rear wheel fenders and the main body of the car! Very unique for a production street car, even in the exotic world...

That new GT is pretty awesome. The first thing I noticed was that gap too, and I thought it was pretty unique/interesting. I like it.

The only thing I'm not really crazy about is the tail lights. Seems like they cheaped out a little. They could have done something a little more unique, like the McLaren P1 or Porsche 918. Maybe that's to keep the cost lower? Otherwise I think it looks great.

That new GT is pretty awesome. The first thing I noticed was that gap too, and I thought it was pretty unique/interesting. I like it.

I agree, while other may say ugly, I think it is stunning. Much better looking than the new Corvette. I think it fits with the Aventador, McLaren P1, Pagani Zonda, Koenigsegg, etc..... However, the ECOBOOST badge on the engine needs to go. That is an embarrassing badge for this car. the old fashioned "Powered by FORD" would be more appropriate.

The only thing I'm not really crazy about is the tail lights. Seems like they cheaped out a little. They could have done something a little more unique, like the McLaren P1 or Porsche 918. Maybe that's to keep the cost lower? Otherwise I think it looks great.

You need to see a more detailed pic of the tail lights. They are awesome.

I still have mixed feelings about this car. It's probably awesome in person.

Its hard to tell but it looks like the center of the tail lights are used for some sort of venting. The Gulf rendering looks incredible!:stunned:

Back