Realistic Car drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Mate you are of obvious talent, but if using this forum to promote your wares it might be polite to contribute a little to Ron's costs. Don't you think?

Hey Guys,

I've started the facbook page and I would like to make a small contest there in couple weeks where I will ask you to vote on one of five photos. The photo that will get most votes(in a week) will be drawn by me. From the people who voted on this photo, If there will be over 100 votes in the whole contest I will draw 2 people that will win the 22 x 33 inches size print of this drawing.
If there will be over 300 votes I will draw another 2 people that will win 11 x 16 in. size prints. There will be no shipping or any hidden costs.

Plese let me know what you think about this idea. If this will go over 500 votes I will probably do another contest in 2-3 months. If you thinks it's a stupid idea also tell me about it ;)

Here's the link to my facebook site:

Realistic Car Drawings | Facebook

Thanks and looking forward to your opinions

You have the talent to sell the commercial market. Very nice. But as a friend of mine says "learn the business of selling or become a not so wealthy artist" He went bankrupt the first time out and now has a staff of 20 in the US and Europe. When he addresses young artist, emphasis is on how to run a business.
Do you use giclee when creating prints? What is the medium you use for the color art? I think you will find many art collectors at this site. Good luck in your endeavors.

You have the talent to sell the commercial market. Very nice. But as a friend of mine says "learn the business of selling or become a not so wealthy artist" He went bankrupt the first time out and now has a staff of 20 in the US and Europe. When he addresses young artist, emphasis is on how to run a business.
Do you use giclee when creating prints? What is the medium you use for the color art? I think you will find many art collectors at this site. Good luck in your endeavors.

Thank you very much
All is done by hand and for coloring I'm using only markers and pencils.

Hope that someone would like me to draw his GT40

Pat

Supporter
To Pete's point, I'm no moderator but all you are doing seems to be repeatedly hawking your products in a discussion portion of the forum.
The forum has vendor rules if you are interested in advertising on GT40s.com. Perhaps you should review them. I think it's unfair to take the space to market your stuff with no contribution to the site.

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Tremendous talent here and with another artist that frequents GT40's..

I agree with what has been said here in regard to vendor status being required to sell openly on GT40's.

Przemson, I am striking your last post where you advertised a contest to win drawings. Going forward, you may no longer advertise on this site unless you purchase a vendor membership. You are free, however, to share your images openly with the membership here. IE - you may post images here for the enjoyment of the GT40s.com members.

Time for a Ban me thinks. Enough is enough. I for one will no longer consider a purchase thanks to the bombardment of offers from this guy, willustrating a flagrant and utterly rude disregard for very reasonable requests made of him above.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Agreed...

Sorry Przemson, but I have recieved too many complaints about this and am shuuting the thread down.
To share is one thing and I encourage that, but this is clearly a commercial effort for which you have not communicated to the Administrators of this forum for approval.
Best wishes elsewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back