Rear Deck Roundel with Snorkel

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
If anyone doubted that a rear deck roundel couldn't be done with a decal on a car with a snorkel Chris at Raceline Digital has proved them, and me, wrong. I was one of the doubters until last weekend when I installed one of his systems on my Mark II. From five foot away you would swear it was painted on. Here are some pictures of the installation.

Thanks Chris. I'm very pleased.

Attachments

• DSCF6213.jpg
    DSCF6213.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCF6215.jpg
    DSCF6215.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 365
Yes, I agree Eric. Chris did some stickers for me and they are very good, plus his service is excellent. Had trouble with some of them that have been damaged in the package and got a replacement right away.

Thanks guys - your cars deserve the best. Chuck and Mike assisted me with the layout of the roundels so many thanks to them both. I had to make some adjustments and now it fits just about perfectly as you can see on Mike's car. I did send out a 'first attempt' to Chuck so I don't know how well it will fit but if not I will send him the latest FOC.

ALL roundels are cut from high performance film that is extremely thin and of very high-gloss color so as Mike mentioned, it does look like paint when applied. Here is the shortcut to the roundel listing for future reference - http://www.racelinedigital.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1569

Thanks for posting, it does look fantastic!

Last edited:
Chris,I sent you a question on the steering hub decal thread but that post must have been missed.To repeat:how thick is that vinyl and do you have any clear type of cover for it (if needed). A.J.

Back