Rear exhaust

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Looking really good there grasshoppah.... Now will it be louder than your Cobra?

That looks great Alex...

Something im supprised I havent seen yet...

OVALELBOWSHARDWAY.jpg

Oval%20Exhaust%20Tubing.jpg

Might help save space, keep the exhaust further away from sensitive areas...What about a set of these standing vertical in your diffuser in the same location your exhaust currently exits just put these vertical to the outside of each box of the difuser

Chris,

Ive seen the oval exhaust piping on a few US websites, quick search brought me back to stainlessheaders.com

Oval Exhaust Tubing

I know there are some more, might be able to get it in canada via your favorite parts store, maybe lordco if the parts guy will look into it for you

You can also get round to oval adapters which would work good off of the headers. I originally seen this stuff used in nascar and have always wanted to do an oval exhaust system but never really had the chance

Hopefully that search term and website gives you a start...

Chris,

The Headers look really good, who made them, No close up of the welds but they look really really decent.

Wow... I like how you are so childish that you do not even acknowledge let alone answer any of my questions Alex. Thanks!

Wow... I like how you are so childish that you do not even acknowledge let alone answer any of my questions Alex. Thanks!

Easy tiger. It has only been two days and it's the weekend, perhaps some people have other things to do on the weekends other than post on the forum.

Easy tiger. It has only been two days and it's the weekend, perhaps some people have other things to do on the weekends other than post on the forum.

Yeah Ben I guess you are right. It is his right to reply or not if he chooses.:lipsrsealed: free world.

Happy Easter!

I am currious as to whether or not you have pictures that you plan to post, that show your exhaust tip with the rear clam shell mounted onto the car.

That is very nice work, and I'd really love to see how it worked out for you. If you're saving that for an "all-in-one" reveal, I get it. Sure would be nice though. :)

Back