Right hand drive on GTD or KVA?

Hi guys. Just wondering if RHD was an option on these cars. I was trying to indentify a car from a shoddy picture. I will have to post the picture for all to judge. It looks like it may have an MK3 nose.

No problem Chris.

LHD drive was an option - at least for the USA GTD cars. Mine in fact is LHD. Why don't you post the pics and maybe one of us can help you out with identification.

Thanks guys. Here are a few pics. I guess its not an MK3 nose but looks a little long. Doors and basic shape look correct which made me think maybe it wasn't Firefab type kit.

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 361
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 345
Thanks for taking a look guys. I just thought it was interesting. I've never really liked the shape of some of the less authentic replicas. Most do not have the doors cut into the roof like this one. Maybe its someone's scratchbuild. Its from a craigslist ad in Alabama.
ford gt40 kit car make awesome ride

I think this is a Kellison. I believe they still used a VW pan but not a terrible looking car when they are in good shape. Sorry for hijacking the GTD forum. Hope I didn't insult any owners out there.

Back