Ronnie Spain's Book

If I'm not already there, please add me to the list of adoring fans who are looking forward to your new book.

I don't even know there's a book or what it's about ... " BUT I'LL HAVE ONE AS WELL "

If it's by Ronnie Spain it must OK

Hi guys,

First of all, when I say "Hi guys' I am not being sexist. I know there could be members of the gentler gender also reading the forum, but if I say "Hi guys and gals" it will sound corny and I may get into trouble with the musical of the same name. So I'll stick to "Hi guys" and hope I don't offend anyone.

I'll make sure everyone who logs interest on this thread gets their signed copies of the new book. And for Allan Feldman, I promised you a free of charge copy, and I have not forgoten I did so. BenL, your copy was also guaranteed.

And to Jimmy P, no worries about the publisher letting the forum know shortly in advance of the book appearing. I will tell the forum personally. As soon as the book is heading to the printers, I will let you all know.

Then you won't hear from me for a month, as I'll be asleep.

And please, just "Ronnie" will do. I feel old enough without seeing myself referred to as "Mr.Spain". So please, just "Ronnie", and allow me to continue to attempt to delude myself that I am not really already this old!

Regards to all,

Ronnie Spain

Hi guys,

First of all, when I say "Hi guys' I am not being sexist. I know there could be members of the gentler gender also reading the forum, but if I say "Hi guys and gals" it will sound corny and I may get into trouble with the musical of the same name. So I'll stick to "Hi guys" and hope I don't offend anyone.

I'll make sure everyone who logs interest on this thread gets their signed copies of the new book. And for Allan Feldman, I promised you a free of charge copy, and I have not forgoten I did so. BenL, your copy was also guaranteed.

And to Jimmy P, no worries about the publisher letting the forum know shortly in advance of the book appearing. I will tell the forum personally. As soon as the book is heading to the printers, I will let you all know.

Then you won't hear from me for a month, as I'll be asleep.

And please, just "Ronnie" will do. I feel old enough without seeing myself referred to as "Mr.Spain". So please, just "Ronnie", and allow me to continue to attempt to delude myself that I am not really already this old!

Regards to all,

Ronnie Spain

Hi Ronnie,
Please count me in.
Original edition is well overworked
:wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed:
Cheers
Paul

David Lowe

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ronnie
Could you please add my name to the growing list. It will sit well next to my much read original.
Thankyou

Ronnie, you know that you're going to have a good case of writer's cramp just from the people on this forum
Needless to say, put me on the list
It'll sit next to my old version
Dennis

Hi Ronnie
Would like a signed copy as well thanks mate.
Don't think you'll be getting much sleep with all these books to sign :thumbsup:
cheers

Clayton

Glenn B.

Lifetime Supporter
Ronnie,

I would also like t be added to the signed copy list...thanks so much for being willing to do this for all of us.

Best regards,

Glenn

Ronnie,

Count me in too!

I'm sad that we never got a chance to meet--I'm in California but am good friends with Fred Phillips. He invited me to fly up there when you went to visit him, but I was unfortunately otherwise engaged in Afghanistan, otherwise I would have been there like a shot!

Coincidentally, he'll be down here visiting me tomorrow night....

The thought occurs that you are going to get writer's cramp long before this is over. I would almost imagine that every copy you sell will be autographed if you can stand it!

I wonder if there will be a flood of previous-generation copies appearing on E-bay once the current edition is in our hands? I know I plan to keep mine, just because!

Hi Ronnie Babe , dont forget me ..
I'm not a guy or a gal......

I'm a transvestite
Can I still have a copy ?

I dont wont one I'll sell it on Ebay !

Pat

Supporter
Ronnie, thanks so much for letting us in line. I'm really looking forward to purchasing a copy as well.

Ronnie, Thanks. This makes my girlfriend VERY happy as I'm sure a few other "better halves" will be also as it simplifies the entire gift buying season for her and me. Can't wait. One of the things I'm wondering is....which car gets the honor of being on the cover assuming the cover will be different then other editions.

Back