SCM road test of FordGT

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Subscribers to Sports Car Market Gold got an email today from Keith Martin et al with a bunch of photos of a 900 mile trip down California in a new red Ford GT. Well, they got to their destination which was LA/Rodeo Drive. No doubt this will be in a future issue of SCM. They pull no punches so it will be fun to read. I'll post something when it arrives.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Job 1 is coming up...and they are building them in batches of like colors and will ship the cars in enclosed carriers to geographic-like areas, i.e. 6 to the Northeast, 6 to the Southwest, etc.

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Re: Ford GT Delay

I have a Ford GT on order with Ford and the dealer has contacted me today to tell me that Ford have contacted him and told him that ther is a delay on the Standard Radio.

I could upgrade to the $4000 radio and this would not delay the production of my vehicle, but If I want the standard radio this will delay the car, mainly due to the fact that they are having trouble getting these supplied.

Can anyone confirm that they have this problem.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Re: Ford GT Delay

True,

The standard radio is on "material hold" and only the optional MacIntosh stereo is curently available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rick

Back