Sema 2008

I'm going a little crazy too. Please someone post photo's......................
Having a dream last night about this concept car in lieu of watching presidential returns.

I have a picture or two from when it was being built while I was visiting the shop in April. But Fran asked me not to post them previously so I'll just sit tight.
BT

I have a picture or two from when it was being built while I was visiting the shop in April. But Fran asked me not to post them previously so I'll just sit tight.
BT

There are a lot of pictures out there. Can you describe what we might be looking for or post a link to a picture that is already up?

I particularly like the digital dashboard and the indicator/high bean etc console. You should make that an SLC option!

Cheers

Jack

And I particularly like the colors of the Challenger Targe (the green and balck car with the black wheels). They would great on a GT40. Hmmm ideas ideas.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
Now thats moved on a notch since August..... the finish looks stunning.....would look lovely in black...

good job fran.

Thanks guys...

we have been busy with press and TV stuff for a couple of days...just plugged in for the first time...

This has been a fascinating journey with the VSR..V..(as in Cadillac V series)..SPORT ROD...
We have had a full booth all show with some of the most prestigous Hot Rod officinadoes in the World coming by and having a great time with the car...

There are so many details with this car that have to be seen to be believed...

For instance...the light panel with the headlight/hazard etc is actually a touch screen ...negating the need for stalks for the turn signals etc...the dash is fully programmable and can be a multi purpose entertainment center...

I spent many hours with the development teams for each of the cutting edge new products that are being showcased for the first time ever on this car and have enjoyed every minute of the process....

To know that we built this car from line drawing to a ready to run showcar in under 12 months in the RCR shop as well as developing the SLC and delivering our regular cars should show the the doubters how serious we are about our business and that we are ready to take on the best in the world with our fabulous craftsmen and attention to detail....

Eric ..that is a really great link...thanks

I will post a ton of pics once we get home next week....time for some sleep....first time in a while!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Awesome..
hel_cad_vrs.jpg

Aye Carumba! There are too many cool elements to mention, but it's the little details and the cohesiveness of the design that impress me the most. Absolutely incredible!

Back