Semi-OT: Don't Bring a Trailer

Some of you may be familiar with Bring a Trailer. If so, you might appreciate the antithesis, which I just started called Don't Bring a Trailer. Why is this only semi-OT? Because one of the entires is a "Laser 917" which attempts to be some sort of "clone" of a 917 (it hurts me to even say that). I happen to be doing one of RCR's 917 clones myself, too, which makes this that much more relevant. :thumbsup:

Anyway, just thought folks here might find the content interesting.

--Donnie

Keith

Really well done. I like that :) . I've got a contribution for you - for some reason, this "creation" makes me feel ill every time I look at it. I'm not kidding, it really does make me feel nauseous.. :worried:

MSC1.jpg

MSC2.jpg

MSC3.jpg

Quote: "Dubbed "Snaefell," the 1000cc Laverda motorcycle has three exhausts, and its sidecar offers a luxury ride in comparison to regular sidecars. The designer has employed different parts of a Kawasaki 1000RX and a number of cars to accomplish the motorcycle sidecar, which took 10 years and nearly 15,000 Euros to combine biking and luxury car ride in a single vehicle."

Snaefell? More like SNAFU mate...

Last edited:

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I'm envious of the skill and dedication applied to this project, but I feel like I've just watch Terminator again just before the bad-guy melts completely away in the smelter (as he morphs from one entity to another, over and over).

That would be an awesome contribution, but everything I list has to actually be for sale currently. I might consider changing that, but for now I want to try to keep it that way.

But if you see this thing pop up with a FS sign on it, please send it again! Yowza!

--Donnie

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good stuff - but I think it belongs here in the Paddock where I've moved it..

Back