So... where did the virus come from?

Howard Jones

Supporter
Come on Larry...……..really? What did we do when we were being ruled by a corrupt dictator? We revolted and changed history forever. If the hard working Chinese people what to be free hardworking people they will need to do the hard part. Being bribed to shut up isn't it.

How about this alternative on June 6th by the way? Maybe we could have cut a deal with Hitler and saved all those lives. Tell that to the residents of Auschwitz.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Come on Larry...……..really? What did we do when we were being ruled by a corrupt dictator? We revolted and changed history forever. If the hard working Chinese people what to be free hardworking people they will need to do the hard part. Being bribed to shut up isn't it.

How about this alternative on June 6th by the way? Maybe we could have cut a deal with Hitler and saved all those lives. Tell that to the residents of Auschwitz.

It's clear to me you've misinterpreted what I was getting at, Howard. Reread what Randy posted and THEN reread my response in that context.

Bottom line: I have no problem with sticking it to China. It HAS TO BE done or we'll just be back to the "..."business as usual" model...and we all know how that's worked out over the past few decades."

Back