Something is missing

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Can't speak for Man Cave but the Vehicle Vault car custom garage condos range from 24x24 ($154k) to 40x80 (~$500k). You own your custom garage space so you have full control of your car, and the land it’s on. No land lease. Enjoy the tax benefits and perhaps build some equity.
Yeah, I keep hoping they will build a facility in north or west metro.

I live in top of a mountain at 9000' so keeping the car here is not much of an option during the driving season Walt.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Great sound Mike and I think you nailed it! I just received delivery of a couple of new Presonus active studio monitors so running your vid was an ideal first test for them. No I didn't hear any tappet noise but there again I'm a bit Mutt n Jeff these days.

Million dollar question: How does this concept of engine differ in driving experience from the Roush stroker?

For the Flash impaired...

GT40 Cruise to Boulder - YouTube

It's just a light whir of the valve train I hear clearly now that I did not hear with the hydraulic roller setup in the Roush. The 302 feels more peaky as expected but once it comes on it pulls as hard as the 427 did. It is much more lively than the 427 and makes the car more fun to drive. If you want a Harley experience then get a stroker. If you want something more like a sport bike, then the 302 is more like that.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I noticed that Larry once again has the dreaded black screen and unless I miss my guess, that is possibly because he views it on iPad and IOS doesn't do Flash.

Nope. H/P desktop p.c. ;)

I don't 'do' nunna that-there modernistical stuff...

A 20 or 30 ft shipping container lined out with door cutout on side using exit heat from home would be a great storage option. You did say you were going to do a welding refresher course, that would be a good project.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Oh yeah Jac I have a nice heated garage at the house it's the mile long driveway up the side of a mountain the GT40 does not go up unless it's in my trailer :)

In the winter I trailer it up and take it all apart. It's during summer I need to have a place down on the front range where I can take it out for weekend jonts.

Sounds a bit like my driveway! That's why I have a Subaru road car! But I do have one Ford that will go anywhere I'm game to try... so far.

Keith

Nope. H/P desktop p.c. ;)

I don't 'do' nunna that-there modernistical stuff...

Haha sorry mate I thought I caught you on one once. The black screens are Flash issues though (usually out of date drivers), but Adobe are going to withdraw Flash in the near future as it's buggy and open to hack. Presumably everyone will then use HTML5 which is far more secure.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks, will post something this weekend from an outside perspective. She sounds wicked :D

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
12lb flywheel and short stroke makes it snappy. Was a little sensitive from a dead stop but the clutch seems to have seated nicely and it's getting much easier to get away with no chatter.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks

Heading to Cars & Coffee this morning

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wN9PNwsFtWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Sounds great, nice and crisp, but I think I'd be wearing ear plugs if I was driving 100 miles or so...

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Its not at all bad inside the cabin. Might be a bit obnoxious from the outside :D Pulls hard on top of the cam.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hbn9xTjweoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Great morning for a drive

2017091000.jpg

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I got toasted by a Fiat

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0zriAH6MEa0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back