Stupid stupid stupid!

Howard Jones

Supporter
I say we let the crazy Muslims have a country or two. Leave them completely alone and wait. If they don't fuck with us then thats just fine. They can live anyway they want to. But if they do attack us again, then we should explode a few 500 Kiloton weapons over their heads at high noon at about 2000 feet.

The problem is the message we are sending them is the wrong one. They do things like that because they think we won't do anything about it.

The other idiot is just another fool exercising his constitutional right to free speech. Just like the crucifix in a bottle of piss, burning the US flag, or the Nazis marching in that Jewish community in Illinois.

I don't recall any Americans, Catholics, or Jews killing anybody then.

The fucking Muslims are going to get themselves eradicated one of these days if they can't learn that we are not going to allow them to tell us how to think.

I agree with you, they are not going to learn until we stop going in and rebuilding the places we blow up. I have always believed that you live and let live, but I would put down any animal that attacked my family. My personal belief is "Don't make me come over there"....I blow you up , I don't build you up. If you don't like my religion, fine, but it is mine. And I have the right to it. But if you are after me or mine.....just remember that payback is a B****ch!"
If we would make them fix their own stuff and quit giving them money, they would have to spend their money on food instead of weapons. I say let them drink the sand and live there.....in peace with the world. Or let them learn to skate on a sea of glass..., and let god sort them out.

Last edited:
Think you are right on Howard! Enough pansy foreign policy, it's been proven over and over that a "hard-line" works best.

Just how interested in the wonderful world of islam we'd all be if they didn't happen to sit on a large proportion of the earth's oil reserves........

I say we let the crazy Muslims have a country or two. Leave them completely alone and wait. If they don't fuck with us then thats just fine. They can live anyway they want to. But if they do attack us again, then we should explode a few 500 Kiloton weapons over their heads at high noon at about 2000 feet.

The problem is the message we are sending them is the wrong one. They do things like that because they think we won't do anything about it.

The other idiot is just another fool exercising his constitutional right to free speech. Just like the crucifix in a bottle of piss, burning the US flag, or the Nazis marching in that Jewish community in Illinois.

The fucking Muslims are going to get themselves eradicated one of these days if they can't learn that we are not going to allow them to tell us how to think.

Yeah, and fuck all the women and children that die in the process too!!! Right on Howard.

A lot of my countrymen died at the hands of the IRA, which was a proxy killing from all the "Christians" in the USA that continued to send money to the IRA via NORAID. They are as guilty as the bombers who did their nasty work, because they KNEW the consequences of sending the money to Ireland.

To Howard Jones,
There are several Islamic countries, and for the first about 200 years of our nation they did nothing to us. So why now, when a terrible person who calls himself a pastor burns a Holy Book, do these people get so angry and kill the forces OCCUPYING THEIR COUNTRY? I believe it has something to do with the OCCUPATION OF THEIR COUNTRY! These people want the US and UN out! They don't want to be western, they want to be eastern. They don't want Mcdonalds and Starbucks, they want to live peaceably in their country without having the shit bombed out of them by the west.
What we all must understand is this action (a terrible, and unjust, event in which 7 people were killed) did not come "out of nowhere." It came from the extreme frustration of being occupied and living in a war zone. These actions are terrible, but in effect the occupying force does so much worse. How about the "kill teams" of US soldiers who killed for sport? What can these people do about that? Nothing! Remember that these people are people too...just like us! Lets also remember that Muslim people consider Jesus a very important holy person, and they too (try to) abide by the same 10 commandments that the people of the Christian faith.
The pastor's actions are terrible, and the retaliatory murders were terrible as well. I agree that the pastor, in fact, is partially responsible for those 7 deaths.

A lot of my countrymen died at the hands of the IRA, which was a proxy killing from all the "Christians" in the USA that continued to send money to the IRA via NORAID. They are as guilty as the bombers who did their nasty work, because they KNEW the consequences of sending the money to Ireland.

Graham not sure if this prompted you.

The Observer, Sunday 3 April 2011

Dissident republican terrorists have killed a young police officer in Omagh. The victim was only a schoolboy when the worst atrocity of Northern Ireland's Troubles was visited upon the same town 13 years ago.

A booby-trap car bomb killed Constable Ronan Kerr outside his home in Omagh, where 29 men, women and children were murdered in 1998. At the time of that massacre Kerr was only 12.

Funding for the IRA and RIRA

The real IRA Has received aid from a variety of groups and countries and considerable training and arms from Libya and, at one time, the PLO. Also is suspected of receiving funds and arms from sympathizers in the United States. Similarities in operations suggest links to the ETA.

But if they do attack us again, then we should explode a few 500 Kiloton weapons over their heads at high noon at about 2000 feet.

Howard,

Careful what you wish for as your argument could be used by some to justify some of those 500 kiloton weapons being sent to Palestine, Libya, Spain and the USA.

Palestine Libya and Spain are a bit to close to the UK for comfort :)

killing in retalliation is a incredibly barbaric act.

Possibly even more so when your weapon of choice is a 500 kiloton weapon that is going to most likely have some fallout on the innocent.

Last edited:
Graham not sure if this prompted you.

The Observer, Sunday 3 April 2011

Dissident republican terrorists have killed a young police officer in Omagh. The victim was only a schoolboy when the worst atrocity of Northern Ireland's Troubles was visited upon the same town 13 years ago.

A booby-trap car bomb killed Constable Ronan Kerr outside his home in Omagh, where 29 men, women and children were murdered in 1998. At the time of that massacre Kerr was only 12.

Funding for the IRA and RIRA

The real IRA Has received aid from a variety of groups and countries and considerable training and arms from Libya and, at one time, the PLO. Also is suspected of receiving funds and arms from sympathizers in the United States. Similarities in operations suggest links to the ETA.

Howard,

Careful what you wish for as your argument could be used by some to justify some of those 500 kiloton weapons being sent to Palestine, Libya, Spain and the USA.

Palestine Libya and Spain are a bit to close to the UK for comfort :)

Possibly even more so when your weapon of choice is a 500 kiloton weapon that is going to most likely have some fallout on the innocent.

Spot on pal.

+1

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter

Sounds good to me.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Howard, Pat,

With all due respect, you are crazy!

So your answer to senseless killing is more killing on a massive scale?.

Several Muslim countries now have the bomb, are you really willing to to start nuclear terrorism over this? Because that's what you will get.

It's obvious to me that virtually all the worlds problems lead back to religion (or as I say gangs).

Our gang is better than your gang, your gang kills innocent people, so our gang will kill more innocents than you!

Howard, I know you are angry and frustrated, but you need to think through what you wish for.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
[/The fucking Muslims are going to get themselves eradicated one of these days if they can't learn that we are not going to allow them to tell us how to think. Posted by Howard

Howard, you say we should eradicate them because "they can't learn that we are not going to allow them to tell us how to think"

That's an odd thing to say, we invaded their country, killed thousands and thousands of them, are now occupying their country and "they are trying to tell ***us*** how to think"!

Have you not been paying attention?

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
Jim,

Please refrain from calling me names......I am not a liar or crazy or any of the other names you like to call people, so please keep your characterizations to yourself.

I do think that those stone age motherfuckers only respect strength - and we are NOT showing them any.

Obviously we can't eradicate all of them, I think that was a generalization, said out of frustration. Not everything that people post is meant to be taken literally - sometimes we have to read into what is being said a bit.....- but I do think they respect a strong hand.

Well stated Pat! Jim already labelled me as a far right leaning militia supporting asshole.
I do respect his opinion and generally try to stay away from name calling. Jim is a straight up guy that has his own opinion which I will never attempt to change. That said, I believe that we should get the hell out of both Iraq and Afghanistan and let them kill each other.

Libya is simply another example of total failure of our policy regarding the middle east.

What a waste! My last post on this subject.

Last edited:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

Nick,
Funding for the IRA came from all sorts of sources.
I can remember collections around the bars in Chicago, New York, and Boston in the early 1990's.....
It wasn't just Libya trying to send Semtex but a lot got through ( in about 1986 from Libya 120 tons of arms and explosives including 1000 kg of semtex) often on the high seas from direct from Libya.
Many of the MAJOR arms shipments were known and monitored by covert surveillance flights and intercepted when they entered territorial waters but
quite a lot got through. The Irish (IRA) had so much money they didn't have a clue
what to do with it. I bet their government wished they had the money now.
With the open border policy in the EU Semtex is widely smuggled all over the place.
And - quite a lot of it is still undetectable and odourless in spite of the 1991 edict that it should be coloured bright red and given a strong odour.

Another BRAVO for the EU parliment, etc. Horray for open borders once again!
I feel for you guy's David!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Molleur,

I strongly agree with you, we should get the he'll out of both Iraq and Afghanistan, we should never have gone there in the first place.

Molleur,

I'm sure over the years I have labeled you many things, but I do not consider you to be an asshole. Your views are way to the right, but unlike some folks here, you are a stand up guy and I very much enjoy debating with you!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Pat,

Where I come from "eradicating" an entire religion because of the actions of a few is CRAZY. Additionally anyone expounding mass murder as a solution in my book is CRAZY. Now you say you really did not mean it? Well then, maybe you just talk crazy.

Please explain to us how you can complain of name calling, yet in the very next line you call a whole group of people "stone age motherfuckers".

Last edited:
Jim,

Please refrain from calling me names......I am not a liar or crazy or any of the other names you like to call people, so please keep your characterizations to yourself.

I do think that those stone age motherfuckers only respect strength - and we are NOT showing them any.

Obviously we can't eradicate all of them, I think that was a generalization, said out of frustration. Not everything that people post is meant to be taken literally - sometimes we have to read into what is being said a bit.....- but I do think they respect a strong hand.

You sound like a British colonialist from the eighteenth century.

And no, that's not a compliment. Thay aren't a dog that you can teach tricks to.

Let's just pull out of there, call it even. Hell, even put a limit on religious immigration if you want, but don't be so bloody patronising.

"but I do think they respect a strong hand."

Absolute bollocks....

Back