Superlite "Le Mans"

I just drive through the rain and dry the car out when you get home. :)

Been driving Cobras in all sorts of conditons for many years and if it starts raining you either just find some shelter and wait it out or you drive through it. Trying to rush to put a soft top on in the rain on the side of the road is not my idea of fun and often not worth it as you & the car interior are generally wet by the time it all gets fitted anyway.

Now putting the soft top on during the middle of the day to keep out the sweltering heat, now I can understand that and that would be a bonus.

All comes down to personal preference and I expect your climate. I could easily live without a top for day trips. For long distance, multiple day/week trips, then a top would be mandatory for myself.

Last edited:
Solved the problem today......

Attachments

• hat_umbrella_lg.jpg
    hat_umbrella_lg.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 436

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Gotta love that Fran Hall - Already thinking about wet weather traction control!!! :D

Fran,

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

I am from Australia and would be soooooo keen to get my hands on one of these kits.

Please be sure to let us all know if this is going ahead......

Ryan

No not at all..I just shaved her winter coat off and took her for a bath and that is what I found underneath....:D....

Must be something radioactive----- oops post censored, I just remembered I promised Fran I would stop posting sheepish stuff on his RCR threads- Dalton, see what trouble you cause:)

Jac Mac

BT...thats exactly what we plan .....
The doors will open conventionally also...

We will be cutting a body and starting the tail sculpting next week.....

Fran,

That looks great. I would like to see it at the shop when you have it finished, if you don't mind.

Fran, I have to admit that I just may have to have one of those. I really like it and look forward to seeing one in person. chuck

anticipated drivetrain?

Neat idea, maybe a raked back screen and a little more wrap to the side glass to close up the opening a little? Think Can-am windscreens low and pulled back to cover the drivers hands and steering wheel. I'm no Mike Moore when it comes to photoshop (hell he even made Fran's shop floor shine!) but here is a shot at it.

Attachments

• Small%29b.jpg
    Small%29b.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7,331
Back