For the Christian riles and the Aryan smiles,
And it weareth the Christian down.
And the end of the fight
Is a tombstone white
With the name of the late deceased
And the epitaph drear: "A fool lies here
who tried to hustle the East."

Rudyard Kipling

It was true then and it is today! Leave them to it.

Wouldn't it be lovely, if we simply ignored them completely?

News Reader: Reports just coming in, that Western Leaders said, "Meh", upon hearing of outrage #25 in a desert somewhere over there (pointing vaguely at a blank area of a globe with a stick). Our recent poll confirms that no one gives a damn. Situation normal, back to the weather report in your area.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...Leave them to it.

"Frack" the stuffings out of the U.S. and we'd have more energy than we'd know what to do with...and at that point we darn well could "leave them to it" - 100%.

But, noooooooooo, CAN'T do that! Nat. gas, oil, coal = BAAAADDDD.

:veryangry:

Why wouldn't you be anti-white for being opposed to Obama? Just as stupid!

Dude, its Hollywood, they've actually played roles as presidents, scientists, doctors, slaves, pimps, hoes, they know all this stuff. One of them even played Ghandi, another was Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Larry Flynt, you name it they've done it! You need to listen and learn from them.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Polls have been putting the Syria argument to attack at 91% No +-3% Our house (congress) is 49 to 249 against and of those most of the yes are from defense contractor lobbied money.
Our President went to congress thinking he could get the vote and most of America is against it. Yet he still wants to kill people. This doesn't sound like the Obama of old, and Kerry is flipped on his peaceful ways. When Obama gets back next week the media should rip him up in shreds for going after another war that he promised to put an end to, tell him to send back his peace prize, and worry about the jobs that Obamacare is eating up. There are 10 million more out of work since he came into office, and he's had 4 years to fix it.
This guy should be impeached. I'll take a cheating Clinton over lying Barak.

Why is this the problem of the US and UK? The Saudis, Turks, Pakistanis, and Jordanians are there with their own armies and money

For ONCE, I agree with "Alvin and The Chip Monks" :) The countries mentioned have armies,,,but NO BALLS. Beside they know the Nusra front is reincarnation of Satan's front. Once in power, you will have "Taliban" in Syria.

The US goes to wars because of oil,,,,OR because our "beloved" ally/master manipulates us to do so. That country,,,my dear friends is Israel.

The BALLS of 80% of your "representatives",,,(Senate or House Of Crap,,,,Presidents) IS, HAS BEEN,,,WILL ALWAYS BE in Tel Aviv.

The Roman Empire used to run Judea,,,,,today Judea runs the Roman Empire.

Before you call the Shiek an anti Semitic,,,,,know this,,,,I was having coffee yesterday with two fine Jewish Canadians,,,,and we were discussing this very subject.

Keith

For ONCE, I agree with "Alvin and The Chip Monks" :) The countries mentioned have armies,,,but NO BALLS. Beside they know the Nusra front is reincarnation of Satan's front. Once in power, you will have "Taliban" in Syria.

The US goes to wars because of oil,,,,OR because our "beloved" ally/master manipulates us to do so. That country,,,my dear friends is Israel.

The BALLS of 80% of your "representatives",,,(Senate or House Of Crap,,,,Presidents) IS, HAS BEEN,,,WILL ALWAYS BE in Tel Aviv.

The Roman Empire used to run Judea,,,,,today Judea runs the Roman Empire.

Before you call the Shiek an anti Semitic,,,,,know this,,,,I was having coffee yesterday with two fine Jewish Canadians,,,,and we were discussing this very subject.

Many of us in the UK have been of that opinion for many years....

It is not a popular sentiment in the US though...

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Antisemitism on the rise. Yall can kiss off. Jewish people are just another group to blame the worlds problems on. When you WASPs and Shieks and all other Religous nut-jobs go off on us Jews cause we can when you can't is BS. Y'all got your heads up your assests because if you ever went to Israel and saw the innovation and technology that is developed because of us, instead of looking at all the temples and ancient stuff that is there, you would understand. Heck, Intel has big R&D center there and many other fortune 1000 are using us to develop new technologies. Us Jews figured out the nuclear technology (nukes were not the first reason for the development, you knuckledraggers) Nuclear reactors create a high percentage of the energy used today. And for you tree huggers, Jews are still developing cleaner technologies.
Even I have patents and have made some money through hard work and fair and ethical business practices. Jews donate more money to worthy causes other than just the church.
It chaps me to no end that the only semblance of modern civilization is Israel in the middle east.

Think about this. The Israeli military has nuclear capability since the 70's, but nobody worries about them using it unless some one drops one on them. Iran is so close to having one and those camel humpers will use it the moment they can, and on who? duh.

The US has more problems than the middle east. Our Muslim, ex muslim President has made the middle east priority on his agenda over jobs 10mil lost during his term, affordable health care (HAHAHAHA), and the big race issues that where supposed to have dissipated 20 years ago. We should focus on the problems here.

:furious:

And yes you are antisemitic.

Antisemitism on the rise. Yall can kiss off. Jewish people are just another group to blame the worlds problems on. When you WASPs and Shieks and all other Religous nut-jobs go off on us Jews cause we can when you can't is BS. Y'all got your heads up your assests because if you ever went to Israel and saw the innovation and technology that is developed because of us, instead of looking at all the temples and ancient stuff that is there, you would understand. Heck, Intel has big R&D center there and many other fortune 1000 are using us to develop new technologies. Us Jews figured out the nuclear technology (nukes were not the first reason for the development, you knuckledraggers) Nuclear reactors create a high percentage of the energy used today. And for you tree huggers, Jews are still developing cleaner technologies.
Even I have patents and have made some money through hard work and fair and ethical business practices. Jews donate more money to worthy causes other than just the church.
It chaps me to no end that the only semblance of modern civilization is Israel in the middle east.

Think about this. The Israeli military has nuclear capability since the 70's, but nobody worries about them using it unless some one drops one on them. Iran is so close to having one and those camel humpers will use it the moment they can, and on who? duh.

The US has more problems than the middle east. Our Muslim, ex muslim President has made the middle east priority on his agenda over jobs 10mil lost during his term, affordable health care (HAHAHAHA), and the big race issues that where supposed to have dissipated 20 years ago. We should focus on the problems here.

:furious:

And yes you are antisemitic.

My DEAR circumcised brother you are 1000000% Correct,,,,I am VERY HAPPY that you are NOT a Religous nut-job :idea:. I stand corrected

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Love the red, Yes, I am a nut job, but right. And my inferences to all other races and religions are not proper, and I apologize for my out burst.

I am going to the garage to work on my car.

Keith

MadMax :))!)I believe you should be very wary of making the common error of confusing a deep suspicion of US/Israeli political Middle East policy with being "anti-Semitic."

It is nothing of the kind.

The subject needs to be aired.

MadMax :))!)I believe you should be very wary of making the common error of confusing a deep suspicion of US/Israeli political Middle East policy with being "anti-Semitic."

It is nothing of the kind.

The subject needs to be aired.

Agreed 100%. Hi 'Ya Baron!

marc

Lifetime Supporter
While I ponder the aspects of your reply, I agree with your consideration of the point, and airing of the position. However, the auspices of the common mans thought is Israel has the boot on the pocket books of congress and America in general. Therefore the Jews control the country. They got Hollywood, that Weiner guy is a mook wanting to be a politician again. Bloomberg wants to take away are salt and 40 ounce cokes. They sent Emanuel back to Chicago to screw up there. We are just messing up all over, right.

Israel was developed by AMERICANS that moved there to make a Jewish homeland. Many hoped and wished the rest would follow too? Similar to those who wish the Black American would go Africa too? The simple points are just not right and are misleading. Back when this started, that was the hoped for plan. (remember were talking 1950's).

But look it up. The rise in religious crime against Jews is truly up. Inferring that Jews control everything means envy and jealousy. So is that not Antisemitic in nature if not outright brazenly saying that Jews are causing the problem.

Back