• Yes

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, 'certainly can't speak for anyone else, but, I wish he were attending SEMA in 'Vegas this November! I'd really like to meet the "Axis" man! However, seeing as I'm obviously one of those NSA/CIA/FBI-types, I doubt he'd ever let that happen!

Right, 'Sheik?

I contacted Hezbollah and asked if I could meet with L Lawrence of Arabia! I was told that enhanced interrogation techniques (that saves lives!!) will await my return from SEMA.:worried:

Perhaps we can meet ONE DAY at a politically neutral/neutered site such as Switzerland/Idaho to discuss political affairs of both countries.

After all both “Axis Of Evil” and “Great Satan” seem to be from the same cloth
Keith and James Rosenthal will act as intermediaries to insure both “Evil” and “Satan” admit they are more alike than they think.:stunned:

Keith

I contacted Hezbollah and asked if I could meet with L Lawrence of Arabia! I was told that enhanced interrogation techniques (that saves lives!!) will await my return from SEMA.:worried:

Perhaps we can meet ONE DAY at a politically neutral/neutered site such as Switzerland/Idaho to discuss political affairs of both countries.

Keith and James Rosenthal will act as intermediaries to insure both “Evil” and “Satan” admit they have more alike than they think.:stunned:

Lemon Tea shall be drunk and finally, all will be well with the world... :)

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Okay...........for the enlightenment of us ignorant Yankees (okay - ME).........what the frog hair are "Skivers" and "Gippos"???

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Keith and James Rosenthal will act as intermediaries to insure both “Evil” and “Satan” admit they are more alike than they think.:stunned:

LOL!!! I really love you to pieces, 'Sheik! I truly do!

By the way, my choice of meeting places would be Idaho! It's a darn site closer than Switzerland...and, after all, you're a 'rich' Arab - you can afford the air fare better than I!!!

May God bless your house, my friend.

Keith

Ah! :worried:

All the recent bonhomie 'may' have just gone down the toilet as I fear you may have just grievously insulted our Sheik, but he has a back as broad as a, er, camel, and I'm quite sure he would still be prepared meet with you in Idaho especially if you sent him the air fare.

A most heinous but fairly common ethnic confusion and there's a Gulf of misunderstanding about the very ancient and honourable history of the vast lands where the Sheik pitches his, hmmm, er, marble palace. It's a bit of a Mes I know, but it could be easily put right.

Anyway. Skivers and Gippos.

Skiver - traditional (and now rarely used) term for a goldbricker I think the US equivalent might be, whereas Gippo of course is just another term for our beloved Pikey. Think of a famous three word Cher song title.

"I was born in the wagon of a travelin' show
My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw
Papa would do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel
Sell a couple bottles of doctor good"

(Sorry, I was bored and this IS a serious thread).

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
A so-called "agreement" on Syria has been hatched.

US and Russia reach agreement in Syria weapons talks | Fox News

"And if Syria fails (to comply with the deal), they will seek a United Nations SECURITY COUNCIL resolution that could authorize military action, Kerry and Lavrov said."

...and we all know right now exactly how far that "resolution" would get, don't we.

So, in essence, with this "deal" Obama/Kerry obviously have decided to simply 'cave'. I can hear Obama now, 'I didn't cave to Russia. The world caved to Russia'...or something like that.

Putin has to be a very busy guy these days, doesn't he?...I mean, after all, he's obviously running the foreign policies of at least 3 nations: Russia, Syria, and the U.S.

'Bet he doesn't even have time for golf.

Lemon Tea shall be drunk and finally, all will be well with the world... :)

Ahhh Keith,,,Lemon tea is an abomination! Darjeeling aaaand (You forgot) cucumber sandwiches will be had, when you and I will educate L Lawrence on the different countries/people of the troubled region.:dozey:

Keith

Ahhh Keith,,,Lemon tea is an abomination! Darjeeling aaaand (You forgot) cucumber sandwiches will be had, when you and I will educate L Lawrence on the different countries/people of the troubled region.:dozey:

My apologies of course, you are correct, Lemon Tea is for uphill gardeners. And as regards geography lessons of a 'troubled region' we may be in for the long haul I'm afraid...

Ba'sal'a'ma'ti. :chug:

Well President Putin and Vice President Kerry seem to be doing a nice job with Syria. But fear not, we'll soon forget what that was all about. Damn phony scandals! How about a round of golf?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So to Al, the illegal use of chmical weapons is a "Damn phony scandal".

Yes perhaps golf is the best use of your time.

Jim. do you ever read anything before you reply? It was a little black humor. Excuse me, dark humor, so your race buzzer doesn't go off! Never mind.

Keith

Well President Putin and Vice President Kerry seem to be doing a nice job with Syria. But fear not, we'll soon forget what that was all about. Damn phony scandals! How about a round of golf?

Funnily enough, it sort of smells of The Gleiwitz Incident...

Well. this poll shows the laziness and total lack of concern about what's happening in this country and the world. Over 4000 hits, and 48 votes cast. Maybe there weren't enough options, or just don't give a fuck!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Al,
By and large the same lethargy exists here as well, but I think the poll results
on this web site are not that people don't really care. The goal posts have moved as well
and maybe the poll now should be do you want YOUR country to get involved in another war in the middle east.
For what its worth, our politicians here are lying bastards and I think your politicians are no different. I really do support our Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen but theirs is to do or die.
Don't get upset by a lack of interest in this poll. Its just that only a handful are interested.
Try stopping people in the street and ask them where Afghanistan, Pakistan , Iran, Israel,
Jordan, Syria, or even England is. They might know where the nearest 7-11 or western union or starbucks is but life outside of the USA is like life on Mars. It's doesn't exist and outside of a similar handful of the interested here in the UK, I think its much the same .

Back