The Reform Club, formerly known as GOWG

Keith

Following hay suggestion from an hesteemed member of the habove, in my capacity of Honourary Chair-man (pc-ers please note and the Haitch is silent)

Hi have decided to change the title of the Group from :GOWG (Grumpy Old White Guys) to:

WOGG (White Old Grumpy Guys)

Hanyone hof the haforesaid membership hobjecting to such change can duly F**** Off as I think it more in keeping with our traditional image and rolls hoff the tongue beautifully. Trying saying it slowly...

W O G G

Feels good, doesn't it?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Many have suggested...no...insisted...that, like it or not, I've been a member in absentia for years and not known it.

Why, the monumential nerve of some people...

(Speaking of groups - an aside: 'Friend if mine belongs to a group that meets for lunch once a month at a local restaurant. They call their group "Romeo"..."Retired Old Men Eating Out". I corrected their moniker for them. 'Said it should be "REALLY Old Men Eating Out.")

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Shuddup, Molleur!

Uh...I mean - SHUDDUP, MOLLEUR!

Oh, and thanks, Keith! :thumbsup:

(And thanks, Mr. Eastwood.)

Shucks Larry, thought it was funny! The Paddock sometimes becomes like a spaghetti western anyway. Why not..

Keith

Er, non WOGG present. Quiet in the club house please - don't go giving away our secret club sign and handshake.

Larry, I think you need to go for retraining. The Paddock is the new sophisticated place to be, the rest of the site is falling apart. Go and check Forum Suggestions for an example of the level the rest of those car people haven fallen to. I've even had to give them a jolly good ticking off and suggested they visit down here to learn how they should conduct themselves.

After the committee agreed the expenditure I sent a WOGG bumper sticker to Ron.

Larry, please keep the faith.

That is all.

WOGG - "White is Right - Old is Gold - Grumpy Is Good"

Kieth,
I'm white, I feel old, I'm grumpy and I'm a guy. Whats the minimum age to be able to join your great club?? I wouldn't want to be too young for it...

Jerry

Keith

Tryyyyyyyyy to imagine...how little I care about what YEEEW think! :veryangry:

"Training"? I'm so perfect NOW even I can't stand it... :angel:

Now Larry, if you carry on dissing the Honourary President - you're going to find yourself an ex WOGG. Mind you, you will be in august company, as your own BOB is an ex WOGG, well, actually, I have heard from the Pentagon that he is still referred to as a WOGG, so maybe they haven't got the message yet. Nixon is an ex as is Bush I & II, any Kennedy, Chief Sitting Bull, ALL of the CIA and Fatty Arbuckle.

However, I am pleased to say that Ali, Geronimo, The Iron Shiek & Norman Schwarzkopffff are still very much WOGGs.

Marcus, our 'Designated Statutory German' (Marshall Plan, Mandatory Assimilation of Chermanz) is close to being voted onto the main committee as Das Reich WOGG Meistersinger Rep and there are many more exciting promotions coming on.

It's your choice mate - tow the line or go and sit with BOB and the ex WOGGS in the 'don't quite get it' corner.

Zat Ist Alles

Back