toggle switch ID tags

I went to a lot of trouble to get these made for toggle switch ID.
I had ten sets made black & 10 in white.

Also clear labels to ID the lamps.pics a bit average for labels I found it hard to photograph.

2 sheets of labels & full set of tags (11)Aust $80
If these sell happy to make more.
Open to suggestions as to other names or emblems on tags.

PM or email me.
Jim

Attachments

• 77707-DSCF0057.JPG
    77707-DSCF0057.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 9,468
Brett
I have had sets made ,Happy to sell to you email me your details info if you are interested.
Can work out payment via emails.

switch holes are 12.2.(tags)
labels are 10mm in diameter.(stickers)

To be honest Bill Im throwing in the stickers for nothing with the tags.
If some one wants to buy stickers only. $5 for 2 sheets.
By the way the Tags are 2mm thick.
I can get thinner if any one wishes.
I can cad for different switchs.
It only takes about a week.

Jim

Ok guys
I have recieved a few emails over these(tags).
I had them made because I wanted some for myself & I thought it was a neat idea.

They have been designed around std switch size of 12.2 mm hole in tag.
I have noticed what appears to be larger switchs being used (I dont have a hole or retaining ring size.)RF & CAV use it.

The pic posted is the ones I have, I am more than happy to make others but we would have to keep it simple such as red or black.EG IGN & HAZ red all others black
If I get enough of different symbols I dont mind having them made.
If only one person wants a perticular symbol I dont think it will happen.

So if you let me know if there is something else I will cad them up & post the drawings before I go ahead.
I can get them done thinner I will check on thickness.
I would ask if you are serious good but dont make an order then pull out as this exersize is not cheap.

I would have to sell in lots of 10 - 11 min order for the Aust $80.
You can pick.
As going to the post office for one tag is not viable.

Jim C

Mark
I have been asked that question via a PM, I dont see a prob but I think it would come down to the amount of thread your switchs have left on the underside of the dash.
If you are struggling to get the top nut or ring on now I would have my reservations.
If you can get a 2mm plate under the nut (wind the nut on the back of the switch down)then they will fit.

Jim

Jim:

Do you still have some of the tags left? I would like to purchase a set if you do. Please let me know.

Thanks, Miles

charlie

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Jim

Send an email a week ago about buying a set not sure if it went through - in any case heard nothing.

I would like to buy a set - please tell how to make paymnet.

Thanks Charlie

I have my order in to Jim for a set for my RF, along with a few other goodies. :D

It'll be interesting to see if I can get them to fit with my padded leather dash. If not, I think I can carefully grind down the fiberglass around each switch on the back side of the dash, making the fiberglass a little thinner and buying a little more room for the ID tag to fit between the dash and the bezel nut on the front. I'll post up my findings when I get them.

Sorry Charlie I didnt see this one.
No I didnt get any message from you.

Yes I have plenty

If you go to my site there are 2 types a LUCAS and a STD 12mm switch.
m@in
go to products and down the bottom.
DO LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES YOU WANT.

USD $45
Postage is $8

Payment I can do master, visa or paypal [email protected]

Email me a full address.

Jim

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see if I can get them to fit with my padded leather dash. If not, I think I can carefully grind down the fiberglass around each switch on the back side of the dash, making the fiberglass a little thinner and buying a little more room for the ID tag to fit between the dash and the bezel nut on the front. I'll post up my findings when I get them.

Boy, did I have a brain fart when I posted that. Because I have the 20mm Lucas switches, the labels I need are the glue-on type, which, thankfully, will not require any sanding or grinding on the back side of the dash. In fact, I received my order from Jim yesterday and I have to say they are beautiful! Jim even includes a little bottle of adhesive to use. And this may not be the best thread in which to post this information, but his quick-release body work hinges are a thing of beauty.

I have had a very positive experience buying Jim's (Mental Performance's) wares, and I highly recommend their products to anyone who is considering them.

Back