Trump! for President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
While I think the results are going to scare our friends in the UK and Down Under, I gotta ask -- how many here would actually pull the lever for Trump for President?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

You cant have a yes or a no from me Jeff :lipsrsealed:. Piss taking aside he is a successful businessman and probably more capable of running the economy than Obarmy who did somehow make it into office.

Bob

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
While I think the results are going to scare our friends in the UK and Down Under, I gotta ask -- how many here would actually pull the lever for Trump for President?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Whose name is on the OTHER lever?

Keith

A simple yes or no Jeff? That's a bit presumptuous for the Paddock mate..:stunned:

To be honest, I think Trump represents all that foreigners feel are traditional core American values...

However, I really would not want to pull the lever on him unless he was standing on a trap door.

So, I guess that's a NO then.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
No - but because he has so much more dosh than anyone else he will always achieve.
Then, sooner orlater, someone will bump him off. Thats what Americans often do.

Howard Jones

Supporter
As long as he runs as a Republican, Conservative party, Tea party, or any other party except the democrat party. But then I'd vote against the democrat's without even considering who it is running against them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back