UK newbie on the search for a 40.....

Andrew

Supporter
Hi All, my name’s Andrew, I’ve been a lurker on the forum for some time after being a long time ‘wanter’ of a GT40 kit I now find myself in a position to be actively looking for a built car to buy, enjoy and tinker with.

Work, family life and various other ongoing projects realistically prevents me from building one so I’m planning to cheat but I hope that will not be held against me!

If anyone UK based knows of a '40 for sale that isn't already advertised (there's currently 4/5 being sold by Traders) then I'd really appreciate the 'heads up'

I look forward to hopefully being an active member of the club once I get my grubby mitts on my life long dream

Kind regards, Andrew

Hi Andrew,
welcome to the Club. You need to get in touch with the GT40 Enthusiasts Club, which supports this forum and has regional meets which provide a valuable source of information. Which part of the UK are you in?
Regards,
Andy

Andrew

Supporter
Hi Andrew,
welcome to the Club. You need to get in touch with the GT40 Enthusiasts Club, which supports this forum and has regional meets which provide a valuable source of information. Which part of the UK are you in?
Regards,
Andy

Hi John, I joined the club a couple weeks ago and looking forward to receiving the club magazine.

I'm located near Evesham on the edge of the Cotswolds, I know there are meetings in the Midlands, unfortunately I can't make the one on the 4th June so will keep an eye out for future ones

Hi John, I joined the club a couple weeks ago and looking forward to receiving the club magazine.

I'm located near Evesham on the edge of the Cotswolds, I know there are meetings in the Midlands, unfortunately I can't make the one on the 4th June so will keep an eye out for future ones

Don’t hold your breath Andy I joined a couple of months ago and haven’t heard a thing yet...

Back