Vote Time - Dash Cover

Shaun

Supporter
Just got my dash back great job, chap did a bit of a wild card, blue stitching and orange centre to match my colour scheme, at first I was not smitten but its sort of growing on me so take a vote. He said its easy to change, rest of my interior is going to be quite stripped out, bare floors, black seats, etc.

Its why when we build houses for clients we say you can have any colour you want as long as its white!!

IMG_0642.jpgIMG_0643.jpgIMG_0644.jpg

My 2 cents - I think it is bold and striking. If all of your gauges and buttons are black like the 2 you put in, then I think it look will very sexy when it is done. For my SLC dash I am going with colored gauge backgrounds to match the subtle gold pin stripes and gold rims. So I think color on the dash is a good thing. Just watched an amazing video of a Agera R with fully blue interior (including dash) and it looked very hot. So to each his own.

Andrew

Supporter
With a bare stripped interior it'll bring some interest to the cabin that's for sure. I'm not a fan of the trimmed switch plates, they look too think trimmed, sprayed satin or matte black would get my vote

Shaun

Supporter
Nice inout chaos, car will be No 6 Gulf colours hence his thoughts on a bit of razz, I know what you mean Andrew but I found that dash moulding not to be the best and it would have been hard to get I think those covers to fit well for them to be non trimmed, I wanted maybe alloy but again very odd curves and shapes. Got to let the 3 ladies of the house have a look, after all who are we to choose :)

Shaun

Supporter
Vote over all 3 of the ladies in my house (now you know why I have a workshop) loved it so it stays and actually with dials going in its really growing one me, will finish the dash and send some pictures over, cheers all

Back