Watch this space!

C'mon Pete out with it. If you wont, how about you Flatchat?
Another debacle, broken promise or new tax to add to the list?? give us all a hint. The media will be out with it soon......

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
C'mon Pete out with it. If you wont, how about you Flatchat?
Another debacle, broken promise or new tax to add to the list?? give us all a hint. The media will be out with it soon......
I think the reason the media has not come out with it as yet is they are checking with their legal advisors, and they have much deeper pockets than I.
You will hear it first I suspect under Parliamentary Privilege, if at all.
I'm not game to be the first to go public. With hindsight I should not have posted anything. Sorry.

Come on, Pete, make my year! There must be something you can tell me!

I've been hanging out for the final nail in the coffin of this debacle of a government for ages now. Bob Brown...............oops, I mean Julia Gillard must be the worst prime minister Australia has ever had.

Please don't disappoint me now. That would be cruel.

Yours, waiting in hope,

Lance

Hi Lance. Not wanting to de-rail this thread, but did you get your 40 all assembled, with the lengthened footwells? I sat in it one Saturday night about a year ago when Dave drove me around to see it and check how my height fitted.

Tim! Haven't seen you here for a while. Hope things are good with you, family and car.
345 rwhp now! Wow!

BTW I'd like to apologise to snakes, they got the rough end of my comparison. ;)

Tim.

Last edited:
Hello Dalton,

No, my car isn't finished off yet. This year has been a bit of a disaster as far as getting (relatively minor) engine and gearbox work done. The few jobs took ages and snowballed into fixing other work that hadn't been done correctly.

That's just about finished now and I should be picking it up tomorrow. With the engine back, I should be able to push along with the final assembly work.

Lance

Sounds good Lance.
Peter We're about to send boarder security arround. They have David Hicks with them, apparently he learnt a few tricks at Guantanamo that may get you talking......

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I wish I had not said anything. I was sure the story would have come to the surface by now, but then it may be a complete fabrication. :sad:

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Hmmm, is this something to do with why Julia has cut short her visit to NZ????

How about providing a hint that might seem like gibberish now, but will make sense when the story comes out?

Back