WTS: Original BBS wheel for 2006 GT

Apparently I had bought extra BBS wheels a while back for the car. This one is for the rear(20x10 in) I went to my local Ford dealer to ask for a price he quoted me 1200 but also stated they don't supply them anymore so that price is expired. looking for roughly 800 for it. *CENTER CAP INCLUDED*
20210708_153147.jpg

Shipping from California(buyer pays shipping)

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I’m on there as a visitor only. You have to be a owner of a Ford GT in order post items for sale I believe. I was able to purchase items by sending private messages though.

I’m on there as a visitor only. You have to be a owner of a Ford GT in order post items for sale I believe. I was able to purchase items by sending private messages though.
I know that they ask for a Vin for proof. I gave them a Vin and I still am not verified

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Most forums that I’m on have a minimum number of posts that have to be made before you can list parts for sale. This is for people like yourself that just want to pop in not pay any fees and post things for sale, never to be seen again.
Just my thoughts as I’ve wanted to have the new person selling something, be at a very minimum a forum supporter.

Regards Brian

Most forums that I’m on have a minimum number of posts that have to be made before you can list parts for sale. This is for people like yourself that just want to pop in not pay any fees and post things for sale, never to be seen again.
Just my thoughts as I’ve wanted to have the new person selling something, be at a very minimum a forum supporter.

Regards Brian
That all makes sense but in the case of the official ford gt forums you can't post at all unless they approve of your account.

eBay would be a good option. I am a Ford GT Forum member and if something valuable and applicable appears on eBay someone with post it with a link to it.

eBay would be a good option. I am a Ford GT Forum member and if something valuable and applicable appears on eBay someone with post it with a link to it.
That's a good idea however ebay has a selling listing $$ cap of like 800 dollars. Not only that but they impose these egregious fees for using their site. I'd rather deal directly with these people.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
And those fees are why you are here trying to sell your parts without paying the forum anything. It costs money to run these forums Go to EBay.

Back