XtremeClassics Call for Aero orders

We're ready to make a run of ERA, CAV and GTD splitters and sill extensions. Please call or email if you'd like a piece from this run. I'd suggest a deposit of $350 USD if you need to reserve one. Splitters are $850 USD and a pair of sill extensions are $750 USD.

Customers outside the US should consider advance payment (sorry no credit cards yet) and a 10% discount is offered for advance payment. With advance payment splitters are $765 USD and a pair of sill extensions are $675 USD.

All prices are plus shipping. Send check (inside US) or International Money Order to:

Xtreme Classics
P.O. Box 68
Upperville, Va. 20185
USA

We'll be starting the run this week or next so call or email if you are sending a deposit to make sure we get your order in the pipeline.

Xtreme Classics Aero Devices - Helping to keep that shiny side up.

era_splitter10.640.jpg

Any pictures of the sill extensions for an ERA and will these work with the 1075 bodywork as well? I'm glad these made it to production.

Chuck Ward
ERA GT 2064

Chuck,

No pics of the sill extensions yet. That mold is being done at the same time as the CAV & GTD splitter. I have not tried to see if they'd fit the flared sill. If you have a picture taken at sill level from the rear wheel well I might be able to tell. Or I have a small test section we milled to check the contour, I could send you that and you could see if it fits the flared end. Email me at [email protected] or call 540-592-3030. Send me a pic or two or give me your address and I'll mail that short test piece.

Mark

Back