Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Not mine, but worth a look.

ZF

Attachments

• ZF.jpg
    ZF.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 401
Well, for what it's worth and if it helps any ...

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, John (aka Oliver) may have overextended
his welcome in the past, but the one thing I don't believe anyone will or even should
disagree with is, I suspect doing business with him would not be a bad choice at
all. Last I heard, previous ZF boxes he has sold, as well as the Weber Tuning DVD
he made available, went without a hitch. If I were currently in the market to buy
a ZF, and John was selling one, I would seriously consider it. I have no reason to
doubt that, from a conducting business point of view, John would be anything less
than upfront and honest. Those traits were not an issue concerning his forum
track record.

Ian

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
I sure would love to pick up one of those DVD's, but haven't been successful at connecting with John. Perhaps he'll see this and we can make arrangements...

T.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Auction was removed not long before it was to end... What's up with that?

When I checked it at the end of the sale yesterday it showed it had sold for close to $6600 or so. It did say sold and listed a buyer's name. It appeared he came in with the winning bid at the last minute. It seemed like a good purchase.

Howard

That bid was a stolen account. Ebay stated that I have to start all over again. It is now relisted. Has this happend to anyone else?
John

John,

No, but I was/am interested in the transaxle. I am a little slow to use E-bay.

I saw you had it listed as being sold locally, if you want you can offer up a number to me I may jump on it.

As for E-bay I just watch.

Thanks,
Howard

That bid was a stolen account. Ebay stated that I have to start all over again. It is now relisted. Has this happend to anyone else?
John

Not to me personally since I don't sell on eBay (yet - I might in the future).
But, I know people who have had to go through this.

Ian

Back