1st RF in UK

Rick,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thats fine with me, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Jerry

If here for Aug 23rd - why not bring it(them) along to the club trackday at Goodwood motor circuit?

Would sure make a great occasion to present them to the UK 40 scene.... just a thought..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
The FIRST car has left for the UK and ON TIME.

The car will take some six weeks on the water and then another two weeks to clear customs and be forwarded to its new owner. I am sure that either Jerry or Rick would be more than happy to comment on the car when she arrives.

Best wishes,

Robert

Many thanks to Robert and his team at Roaring Fortys for having the the car ready for shipping on the day promised, for taking the time to take and send through all the photos of the kit as all the parts came in(looks a real work of art!)and for promptly answering all the little questions that i thought of since i went to oz to try the car for size. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I should hopefully recive the car-chassis#99, from the shipping company in the last week of october,(providing its not held up by customs or found to be full of illegal immigrants!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)
#99 will hopefully be on display at the Exeter Kit-car show in november for all those who want to come and have a good look.
For those who cant make the exeter show, youre welcome to come down to Bridgwater to veiw(cant gaurentee if there will be any beer in the fridge though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)
The container ship sails on the 5th so its 58 days to go!
jerry.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Jerry,

Just curious at this point, the time that has lapsed from date of order, (assuming money down) and this date of shipment.

Tim

Hi Tim,
I went Oz to view the Roaring Forty and the factory during May this year, so the elapsed time from order to shipment was just under four months.
Jerry
P.s. only 57 days to go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back