A dilemma (NSFW)

Keith

After last night's BBQ...should I wake her or tell the wife she fell out of aeroplane when she gets back later? :shifty:

BBQ.jpg

Keith

You know, what really comes across in most of these dilemma posts is that Jimbo has, er, certain, er how can I put it,

needs.....:eek:

Keith

I suppose you're right, but whereas the spirit might be more than willing...the flesh may perhaps sometimes be a b......

I ain't going THERE!

(literally :embarassed:)

this thread needs some new life in it - - Pete , you are fallind down on your job!

to start it up again, I offer - - - -

first photo, find the waterfall,

second photo - this is how you pronounce Oklahoma Okla homa

Attachments

• pic14486.jpg
    pic14486.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 417
  • pic18271.jpg
    pic18271.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 445

Keith

I'll give you new life mate - if you stare at this picture for more than a nano second you'll go blind....:evil:

JohnDeere.png

Chris Kouba

Supporter
...first photo, find the waterfall...

I realize that no one really probably cares and this might get me kicked off this thread but... the hidden waterfall is about 40 minutes (and a 3 mile hike) from my house. Punchbowl Falls in the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area. I was just there with my wife, but that other chick wasn't there. She must have just left?

166422148701405193_LmJmDjzX_c.jpg

For the record, it is gorgeous.

Keith

Guys, I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but i know y'all have a great deal of experience in these matters. David is normally my guru in these matters but he's up to his neck in dry rot at the moment, and I hope he gets better soon.

Anyway, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to bleed this radiator valve. It's making all sorts of noises and I've never seen one installed this way before.

Anyone help?

BTW I should apologise for my neighbour, she had got wet in the torrential rain we're having and was just changing....what can you do?

Rad2.jpg

Guys, I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but i know y'all have a great deal of experience in these matters. David is normally my guru in these matters but he's up to his neck in dry rot at the moment, and I hope he gets better soon.

Anyway, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to bleed this radiator valve. It's making all sorts of noises and I've never seen one installed this way before.

Anyone help?

BTW I should apologise for my neighbour, she had got wet in the torrential rain we're having and was just changing....what can you do?

Rad2.jpg

Oooops, who's been a naughty boy then?
Need to re post so we can all see how far we are allowed to go.......:idea::idea:

Keith

Well, I really thought I'd covered up quite well considering, I mean, she's not like that you know.... I have been a tad more careful of her modesty.. :)

What I really want to know is, how do "THEY" know?

Is it humint?

Puzzled..

Anyway Paul, thanks for your interest - hope you can assist old chap.

(This could run and run!)

Rad2-1.jpg

Back