Nice car.

Attachments

• hot2.jpg
    hot2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,034

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Re: A dilemma

Pete..... sorry man...still no car. Technical issue somewhere....

Rob

Lifetime Supporter

uh...:D....um....:eek:....uh....:grinf:..............brunette..... no no ...turbo.

Thoroughly digusting thread. I am going to have to go back through and see how digusting it was again. Chris and Tony need help. It makes me wonder what their cars look like.

I assume they are being told by their foreman to get back to work. That sand won't shift itself and they should park on the street with the rest of the lads.......

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

I assume they are being told by their foreman to get back to work. That sand won't shift itself and they should park on the street with the rest of the lads.......

You have a great eye for detail Ant. It took me quite awhile to notice the sand.;)
BTW if the lads all looked like that I'd get back on the shovel myself.

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter

I believe there is a car in there somewhere

Attachments

• hotgirls_sportcar.jpg
    hotgirls_sportcar.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,034

......'If they gave us a set of steps we wouldn't have to crawl over the cars to clean the roof, good job the uniform skirts are short, i'd never get me leg up'

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter

Bill,

In the truth is stranger than fiction arena...What the heck were the girls doing...If you were there tell us!

Steve

Keith

I'm very much into off roading these days - I have a Trooper and take it Green Laning as much as I am able.

The scenery can be very stimulating...

Attachments

• sax13.jpg
    sax13.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 814

Ian Clark

Supporter

Apart from a view deeply disturbing images, this is a great thread! How about a few pics of the ladies with our cars? Seems a waste on Ferraris and Lambos LOL. I'll start off with Mrs Peel of course, the other pics I haven't shown my wife... oops that's another forum :)

Cheers

Attachments

• 75849-venus2.jpg
    75849-venus2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 792
  • Dorabel40.jpg
    Dorabel40.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 847
  • Jesse40.jpg
    Jesse40.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 888
  • Chris40.jpg