A dilemma (NSFW)

Re: A dilemma

Pop quiz for you Fly Boys..

Hand Propping an airplane ..great safety tip

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0cm; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="100%">Some people just never learn........unless you remind them time and time again. Now........for the "last time", what, pray tell, is WRONG with this picture? If you paid attention in class pertaining to this subject, you would notice immediately what I am referring to. Now......look and tell me what is not right here.

What's wrong with this picture?

I will post the answer later this afternoon

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,059

Chocks are not in place and with tailwheel not straight and pole forward along with fingertips over trailing edge she is going to be in a lot more trouble if the thing does fire on the first pull, much like most of you wannabees will be with your respective partners if they catch you looking!!

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter

Along the lines of what Jac mac is saying......pretty soon the chocks aren't going to be the only things that are missing.

One can only hope they are a cups to begin with, because that is what they are going to end up as!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

And where is your mind roaming to?

:)

Attachments

• 20h13ef.jpg
    20h13ef.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 684

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

You know when you blokes don't contribute to this thread my life becomes quite colourless.

Attachments

• ghy1.jpg
    ghy1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 547

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Sorry Pete... Falling down on the job a bit....

New UPS driver in our neighborhood....

Attachments

• image024.jpg
    image024.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 690

i too confess to being your average male. bugga, basic thoughts now, have to out and try the latest v8 ( only 2.5 ltr though). steve

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Some Monday Motivation.

Attachments

• Best_of_Motivational-8.jpg
    Best_of_Motivational-8.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 771
  • Best_of_Motivational-16.jpg
    Best_of_Motivational-16.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 758
Back