A dilemma (NSFW)

Ivan

Lifetime Supporter
Engineering Review

Important information if you are a engineer or not !!!

Can you distinguish
Sinusoidal from
Harmonic Motion?

This is a quick physics refresher for all my
engineering friends.

This information should be passed on to
non-engineers who may wonder about these important issues.

For Engineers:

download

For non-Engineers:

This is Sinusoidal Motion

download

this is Harmonic Motion
download

this is a classic combination of
Sinusoidal & Harmonic Motion.
download

I thought you should
keep abreast of these
classic mathematical and engineering facts

needs pics, all i see is red crosses :cry:

Last edited:

Keith

I am thinking an overly overt display of female mammarial action here and I can definitely picture it when using the term sinusoidal (!) Perhaps that's why there are now crosses instead of pictures. Either the hosting site or this one probably looking after our b(r)est interests.

Not good to get too excited at my age... :stunned:

Come on Jay, make a clean breast of it mate......:laugh:

hmmmm works on my comp, maybe cause I have the email and files...Will try again, but they don't show motion on the preview, if you want the email, send me your address and I will forward......

Attachments

• 4.gif
    4.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 707
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    137.4 KB · Views: 607
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    129.3 KB · Views: 654
The dilemma, if you were standing there, with this vision, where would you stand to avoid the impending flying projectile of a button, but still get maximum viewing??

Attachments

• buttons.jpg
    buttons.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 607
The dilemma, if you were standing there, with this vision, where would you stand to avoid the impending flying projectile of a button, but still get maximum viewing??

This is quite a complex problem. While the lateral forces of the stretched fabric overcoming the tensile strength of the button thread could be calculated we do not know whether we deal with nature or the stored energy in compressed silicone implants.
Should silicone be in play the expected forward thrust and projectile like trajectory of the button could be enough to take an eye out...

You could always avert the situation by applying the proper amount of inward compression force from either side to nullify the stress force on the button thread.....or you could simply undo the button.

Use a bit of stealth, approach from behind & slap her on the butt, but..butt..button will no longer be an issue!!! & when she does a 180° to return the favour all will be revealed.... briefly before both your eyes are no longer fit for seeing with..

What you see below
are not
see-thru skirts.
They are actual prints on the skirts
to make it look as if the panties are visible. These are the current rage in Japan ...

I send this as a public service, so you won't have a heart attack when the rage reaches the U.S.A.

Can you see a dilemma in this??

Attachments

• panties 1.jpg
    panties 1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 458
  • panties 2.jpg
    panties 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 511
  • panties 3.jpg
    panties 3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 483
  • panties 4.jpg