A dilemma (NSFW)

I gotta ask the question, when David gets around to it & takes up this shooting broads with his punt gun, is there a bag limit, or is it limited only by his ability to keep pulling the trigger?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I gotta ask the question, when David gets around to it & takes up this shooting broads with his punt gun, is there a bag limit, or is it limited only by his ability to keep pulling the trigger?

Good question, probably depends on how many blue smarties one has.

Pete,
Here is a picture of the M1/48 Punt Gun. Mr Morton must have a leftover from when the European Beaver was hunted to near extinction in the Beaver Wars.
Dave

Attachments

• beaverwars.jpg
    beaverwars.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 401

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,
Here is a picture of the M1/48 Punt Gun. Mr Morton must have a leftover from when the European Beaver was hunted to near extinction in the Beaver Wars.
Dave

Dave that must be a very old shot, as that beaver has all its fur. My research although sadly limited these days, shows that a strange affliction
known in some circles as "fashion" and in others as "trendy" or "kinky" has resulted in beaver losing more and more fur over the years until some specie are completely bald today.
It is believed that this affliction was first noted in the Beaver of Brazil.

Pete,
Having seen Mr. Morton's U-tube video. The version of punt gun he has is even older than the one I posted. The smooth bore black powder version goes back to British facination of the hunting of Birds(pidgeon) on a large scale. For the making and mass consumption of pie.
Dave

Keith

Incredible sporting feat

The dilemma here is, Im not sure it's actually a dilemma in the truest sense. Didn't know where to put it as it's certainly NOT a joke..just an amazing athletic achievement...

HighJump.png

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,
That could be a scent hound used for sniffing out hares.
But then again it might have a good nose for truffles.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Merry Christmas to all who appreciate "the dilemma" I guess that's most of you.

Attachments

• Nude_Xmas_Babes_11.jpg
    Nude_Xmas_Babes_11.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 540
  • Christmas_Girls_12242006105244AM284.jpg
    Christmas_Girls_12242006105244AM284.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 540
  • sexy-christmas-greeting-card.jpg
    sexy-christmas-greeting-card.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 463

Bill Hara

Old Hand