Anyone out there still riding motorbikes.

2 insights after today´s MotoGP finals:

1.) Marquez is the biggest cunt in MotoGP history.
2.) Lorenzo´s title is well deserved, nonetheless.

Spanish connection :thumbsdown:

Attachments

• MM_love_JL.jpg
    MM_love_JL.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 170
  • MM_loves_JL2.jpg
    MM_loves_JL2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 172
I don't understand your comment Marcus, Why is Marquez a Cu*t? Who went off his race line and kicked Marquez off his bike in the previous race? Not the first time Rossi has played up either.
Rossi is the one with the boyfriend waiting in the pits after each race!
Just my 2cents worth.
Would be good if Casey Stoner came back to sort them all out!
Cheers, Gus.

Marquez is lying. The footage from behind shows the truth of what happened.
I agree Rossi should not have slowed down and pushed wide but that is all he did. Frame by frame it, it tells the story. The other angles are too obscured and misleading.
Rossi's account of events matches the rear view footage exactly.

I had no problem with Marquez before this happened but I now agree with Marcus.

As for why Rossi slowed him up and pushed him wide as he did - frustration. The head turns were a WTF!
I am not sure I would go as far as Rossi when it comes to Marquez motivations but there had definitely been some unusual behavior by Marquez imo. Lorenzo is quoted in media here as confirming a Spanish conspiracy, at least in the last race.

The best I can say of Marquez is that maybe his memory of events is distorted for some reason, but I doubt it. I think he is s lying c^nt.

Tim.

A pity Pedrosa has his mistake every couple of laps problem, he is probably the fastest guy out there apart from that.

Tim.

Keith

There was no 'kick'. If there was, Rossi would have to be double jointed with his leg on back to front. A look at the videos will confirm that anyway.* I'm not a 'fan' of any rider but MM definitely drove some strange races at the back end of this season and seemed intent on 'sitting' on PR with a view to hindering his progress. That's what it seemed like to me at least from my completely unbiased viewpoint.

* To make things worse, Repsol Honda are implying that Rossi kicked MM's brake lever because their telemetry shows sudden retardation via the lever. They don't explain how Rossi managed that physically impossible feat plus circumventing the brake guard that is put there for that very reason. From which one can only deduce that MM himself snatched the brake to cause himself to crash (at 40 mph, no big deal for a pro) with a view to getting PR disqualified. In effect, he succeeded.

Bring back Casey Stoner? That would be interesting!

Anyway, the jury is not only still out on MM vs PR, it will never return and possibly guarantees a full house next season. Perhaps that was Dorma's objective?

Oooops.. :lipsrsealed:

Last edited:
No doubt Lorenzo is a great rider but his personality does not work with the antics he tries to pull off. It just doesn't work and he looks like a Rossi wannabe.

Now if Pedrosa could ride as precisely as Lorenzo that'd be something.

Anyway I wouldn't blame Rossi if he left motogp after what has happened. It has brought a lot of old hacks out to make a noise, some with traction control assistance, and that would be discouraging, but I hope he stays. He has been great for the sport.

Tim

Keith

No doubt Lorenzo is a great rider but his personality does not work with the antics he tries to pull off. It just doesn't work and he looks like a Rossi wannabe.

Now if Pedrosa could ride as precisely as Lorenzo that'd be something.

Anyway I wouldn't blame Rossi if he left motogp after what has happened. It has brought a lot of old hacks out to make a noise, some with traction control assistance, and that would be discouraging, but I hope he stays. He has been great for the sport.

Tim

as I say, I'm not a 'fan' or follower of any particular rider, but Rossi does add an immense amount of passion in the sport. It's all pretty dull without him... :)

I think it's fairly clear that Marquez clipped Rossi with at least his right grip, probably his brake.
Hard to see in the clip but it appears that way to me.
I doubt that was intentional.
The important thing is that it happens before Rossi's leg moves.

Tim.

Tim.

Also, no "kick" is going to push the wheels out from under the bike as the original side on footage appeared to show.
I was very surprised by the commentators reaction to that. I guess they don't ride bikes.

Tim.

Keith

Indeed. Good point. It's still very disingenuous of Repsol Honda to attribute the braking issue on Rossi's alleged 'kick.'

I don't understand your comment Marcus, Why is Marquez a Cu*t? Who went off his race line and kicked Marquez off his bike in the previous race? Not the first time Rossi has played up either.
Rossi is the one with the boyfriend waiting in the pits after each race!
Just my 2cents worth.
Would be good if Casey Stoner came back to sort them all out!
Cheers, Gus.

Gus, Rossi is certainly not a saint, either.

However, I thing former champion Angel Nieto simply speaks out the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmH4D_I82D0

BTW...I agree with you on Casey Stoner.

Best,

Marcus

Back