Boston Marathon

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I hope that all the Muslims in America speak out and condemn these arsewipes,
Sadly I don't think they will. That makes them part of the problem. I hope I am wrong and they are condemned by their religious leaders. Let's wait and see.

Keith

I think you're all being a bit hasty here. After such a turbulent past, perhaps they were not getting the right kind of counselling and help to wean them, and the thousands of others living there, into American Society. :evil:

Further, I am so glad that the up and coming gun controls will keep the guns and explosives out of the hands of these types of people.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for posting that, Jeff. The flippin' "lamestream media" hasn't mentioned a darn thing about it to this point...'far as I'm aware anyway.

With living only a few miles away from all of this and having friends that attended the Marathon but were not injured. I am just happy for this to be over and everyone can start to heal and get back to there lives.

I am positive that he will never see the light of day again and we will get all the answers that we need from him. After that who knows what happens to him.

WE ARE BOSTON and WE ARE BOSTON STRONG.
Something like this truely shows what type of city we have. A great city with great people.

Never waste a crisis.

Attachments

• boston.jpg
    boston.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 224

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
No, I'm referring to ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN - and even FOX.

'Course I haven't had the TV on since yeaterday. (And I just now noticed your links in the post above include CNN. Good for them.)

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I would prefer to see him tried in the criminal justice system. I think according these kinds of people the label of "international terrorist" bestows a political cachet with which I do not agree. People who want to blow other people up are criminals and ought to be treated as such.

That said, I agree with the Federal charges which would result in the death penalty. I think he deserves the death penalty for what he did. Although Massachusetts does not have it, the USA does. If this doesn't qualify for it, I don't know what would. He ought to be executed after all the trial boxes are checked off, same as any other criminal would get.

The only thing I can't decide about is the fact that the younger Tsarnaev (the one who's still alive) drove the stolen Mercedes over his brother, which may have resulted in the death of that older brother. I can't figure out if Joker should get 1) a traffic ticket 2) charged with vehicular homicide 3) a pat on the back for killing his brother while Joker himself is on the way to the execution chamber, as in "thanks for killing your brother, but we're going to execute you anyway. Say hi to him for us, when you get to Hell" 4) his license suspended.

What do you guys think?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I neglected to mention that this all proves that even a modern Mercedes is good for something, as in driving over criminal murderers. They are not very reliable cars, but this one seems to have held together long enough to get the job done.

Pat

Supporter
My fear is that the government's "loophole" Miranda avoidance and whatever subsequent questioning may put the prosecution at risk for having the case thrown out and younger Tsarnaev getting his freedom on a technicality.

This would be consistent with case of Bill Ayers who admittedly bombed the U.S. Capitol, Pentagon as well as NYPD police headquarters and several other sites in 1970's and was never prosecuted. Because of the evidence gathering tactics used by the FBI at the time, the government attorneys were forced to request all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the anarchist group the Weather Underground including Mr. Ayers.

In 1997 Chicago awarded him its Citizen of the Year award...

One hopes history doesn't repeat itself.

Well, Pat, I was tempted to say earlier that if the perp were caught, he would ether be executed like McVey, or get a tenured position in a prestigious University like we've seen with the Weather Underground members. We'll see. Those two positions are political, you know.

Pat

Supporter
I wonder if they are also going to charge him with hit and run for running over his brother. At least one report indicates that is the cause of death. Ironic...

Maybe they need to have the Watertown Police investigate Benghazi. They seem to have their act together more so than the Feds.
The Mother of the alleged bombers says the FBI "controlled them" and is actually at fault.

Have to wonder that after the Russians tipped the FEDs off they would have had more of a clue sooner. Well there was also the YouTube posting, the link to the Aussie Jihadist and the girlfriend's license plate.

Attachments

• terrorista-1.jpg
    terrorista-1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 180

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
You mean the father who lives overseas and hasn't seen them in months?

That's the one I thought you meant.

No offense to this family, but I think their opinions on the virtues of their sons isn't worth a pinch of shit. They aren't exactly objective. Plus apples tend to fall close to the tree they came from. I think their uncle had it a lot closer to the truth, when he called them losers and a disgrace to all Chechen people.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Well, Pat, I was tempted to say earlier that if the perp were caught, he would ether be executed like McVey, or get a tenured position in a prestigious University like we've seen with the Weather Underground members. We'll see. Those two positions are political, you know.

Bob, you're just jealous because you didn't get tenure. We know these things. Your mistake was allowing Craik to sit on your tenure committee. Plus you let him proofread your dissertation. Not wise moves IMHO.

Although Tamerlan Tsarnaev was run over by his brother during the early morning shoot-out, it has been reported that he actually died in the hospital. Source: Huffingtonpost Tamerlan Tsarnaev Injuries: Doctor Says Dead Bombing Suspect Had Wounds 'Head To Toe'

"From head to toe, every region of his body had injuries," he said. "His legs and arms were intact – he wasn't blown into a million pieces" – but he lost a pulse and was in cardiac arrest, meaning his heart and circulation had stopped, so CPR, or cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, was started.

Schoenfeld did not address police's assertion that Tsarnaev was run over by a car driven by his brother as he fled the gunfire.

The doctor said he couldn't discuss specific treatments in the case except to say what is usually done in such circumstances, including putting a needle in the chest to relieve pressure that can damage blood vessels, and cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating.

"Once you've done all of those things ... if they don't respond there's really nothing you can do. You've exhausted the playbook," he said.

After 15 minutes of unsuccessful treatment, doctors pronounced him dead.

"We did everything we could" to try to save his life, Schoenfeld said.

Back