Boston Marathon

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Bauermann should not be banned. He has a point to make and banning him is rather hypocritical and in a way only strengthens his viewpoint in other peoples perceptions. This is an open forum and banning him is a weak and almost petty act.

It is a temporary ban that will be lifted after his cooling off period, but I will not hesitate to make it a permanent one if necessary.
If you don't like the way I try to keep some sort of order in this chaotic mess that we know of as the Paddock, you may want to take that up with Ron.

Hello everybody, because off double standarts i will not post anything here anymore,
if people feel insulted for what i have written and i got banned for, then there is double moral
over here.
I wish everybody good luck, especial that so called patriots,
Wilfried Bauemann.

excuse me for using a fake name an acount

No worries mate. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

We'll sit back and rant at each other, perhaps pondering such conundrums as, when Belgium will ever play a role of any importance over anything that doesn't directly serve to benefit Belgium? Or Belgium, what have you done for me lately? Or hey, frenchie, why is your flag the wrong way round?

Of course, I am merely pulling your leg! ............ or am I?? We'll never know, as you ran away like a little child, because the naughty man spanked your bottom!

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Hello everybody, because off double standarts i will not post anything here anymore,
if people feel insulted for what i have written and i got banned for, then there is double moral
over here.
I wish everybody good luck, especial that so called patriots,
Wilfried Bauemann.

excuse me for using a fake name an acount

He has been given another 10 day ban for using a second account.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
In case anyone has missed it (you know, if you live in a cave or something), the two "suspects" evidently ARE the perps. They're brothers. The elder is now dead (works for me) and the younger is on the lamb. All ground transportation in the area as been shut down, businesses have been asked to close, and people have been asked to stay home while an army of LEOs search for this animal.

I'd really like to see him captured alive so that he can be waterboarded (yep. That's exactly what I said/meant) for info on anyone or any group who may have trained/helped these pukes - if any. Then do the trial thing and execute him - 'same day if he's found guilty.

Anyone who would do what these two pukes evidently did are lower than pond scum and aren't entitled to breathe the air God gave us.

(Edit 9:16 a.m.) 'News conference due to start shortly.

Last edited:

Howard Jones

Supporter
I've reread my post and I think that the intense pain I was feeling made me respond to a misguided fool in a manner that I would not condone in a more reflective mood. I live here in America. I love my country just like I love my daughter and my wife. Maybe in a different way, even more deeply felt, because everyone I have ever loved is here and all of my future family members are here.

This attack and 911 were attacks on my loved ones. Maybe the actual events missed my family but make no mistake it was aimed at them. The tragedy just hit someone else.

I'm sorry, but my nature is to respond with all the force that is necessary to prevent more attacks on my family and lay vengence on those how would do them harm. I count myself fortunate that my countrymen on the whole agree with me and our will is carried out by our collective sword. My worst fear is I become a minority.

But make no mistake. America will not cower in fear or await others to protect us. We the people, will not allow others who would kill our families to do so with out retribution. The force of law and our innate good will is our sword and shield.

The US Marines have a saying. "We are your best friend and your worst ememy" Keep that in mind assholes! Damn, there I go again.

God bless America

Boston officials have warned the citizens not to leave their homes for obvious reasons.....and I ask myself how many Unarmed Boston households will go out and purchase firearms after this ugly ordeal..

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Some of our papers here are saying this was the act of U.S.A. home grown terrorists and calling these guys the 'Jihad brothers'. Furthermore, the only difference between them and Al Qaieda is the latter would martyr themselves.
To me this sounds very much like the problems we have been experiencing here in the UK where these young men who were born and raised here go off and attend a training camp some where in the hills of Pakistan, and then are set on bombing missions back in the land that fed,raised, and in some cases educated them. I guess the 72 virgin myth has been exposed and becoming a martyr is dying out.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
The younger perp has been captured alive...we'll see what kind of treatment he gets.

Part of me is with the people who would want revenge...particularly the parents of those two children who were so needlessly killed.

This was a cowardly act...what a shame the world seems to see our country in such a different light than what we were seen when my father was flying P-51s over Europe in WWII...but it is true, sadly....IMHO.

The good news is the people of Boston are no longer being collectively held hostage in their own homes....the bad news has always been that it even happened in the first place.

Cheers? Hard to find anything to cheer for here...

Doug

I hope they attend to his medical needs, and when he is well, take him to a black site and drain every useful drop of information from him. Then try him before a military tribunal and execute him. Did I miss anything?

Doug I wouldn't call it revenge but rather payment or reward for all his hard work.....it would be wrong denying this puke bag the execution he has earned..

Back