Brett's RS GTD

Brett...IT LIVES! Fan-bloody-tactic. Well done!
Now get your priorities sorted and finish it before you’re too old to get in the thing!
Seriously, let me know if there’s any help you need at any time.
Simon

Sorry been away for a while as work isn't that great at the moment. To add to that, things became a little more challenging last weekend

Attachments

• IMG-20190713-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190713-WA0005.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 423

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Oh my... not good! It looks like you’re at least getting around though!

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Sorry to see that Brett, take care now. After all the car's thrown at you, you deserve a break, but in any case, you're a fighter, so take heart!
Dave

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Sorry to see that Brett, take care now. After all the car's thrown at you, you deserve a break, but in any case, you're a fighter, so take heart!
Dave
Brett, I was working outside, and just realised what I said, 'deserve a break' o_O just to set the record straight, I did mean that you deserve to be 'problem free' if you will, I wasn't thinking when I used that particular idiom, but hope that you thought it was funny anyway. Dave

LOL Dave

Brian - not cycling. I was racing trail running and coming down a steep slope fast when my ankle gave way.

Frustrating as, see below

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well hello everyone, hope you are well. The last 18 months for me have been very much crazy with work and what everyone else globally has experienced. Needless to say, this got put very much on the back burner....

So I'm going to start to try and chip away again to move towards IVA with two immediate tasks to look at.

1/ Re-install the sandwich plate as there is a weep and put in a remote oil filter at the same time

2/ Seat trimming, I've managed to get some advice from someone in work who is kindly helping me outside of work and so far we've managed to get the outsides of the seats stitched. I just need to install before making the centres.

2021-01-01_05-14-29

I've also come to the conclusion that I need to get some help, so once lockdowns are over I'll be reaching out to try and get some of the humps and big things out of the way, as I just don't have time anymore.... Especially as I have just started a part time MSc as well - I'm not going to let the project beat me though :)

Back