Camelot for Sale Thread Continued

Ron Earp

Admin
[ QUOTE ]
Peter D - come on now, the internet has EVERYTHING and information travels at light speed - unlike meeting announcements from Robert's self appointed administrators. Want to see Robert's house for sale, have a look:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?id=103072593&a=qfp&cu=&t=res&q=Go

"Camelot", ha! Always seemed a little pretentious to name your house in my opinion.

Now, what else to you want to see?

Mitch D

--------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not certain, but, I think that house is listed in his wife's name on public record. Nonetheless, it'd pay a good portion of folks that are out of money back for sure if that is what had to happen. It is unfortunate that it must come to this.

Ron

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Re: RE: Camelot for Sale

Sound Like somone is getting out of Dodge quick. I wonder if herhsal is selling his house to and moving to his newly purchased 100 acre spread in TEXAS. I'm going to give my brother-in law a call who works for the IRS to Check Current Income,Past Income to see if all taxes have been paid by RF. It's all public record. The IRS can come and get anything if funny stuff is going on...Even if it is in TRUST.. In fact they love cases like these that involve failed companies and were people get shafted. IRS love to take property. Looks like I'm moving to Texes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif.

Oliver

Very nice house for someone going bankrurpt,Is this the one we are all going to take turns using?

Texas is great, but I'm not sure if we're ready for your level of energy Oliver!

Yikes!

This is really beginning to stink. The guy has to be a tool - robbing Peter to pay Paul...
I hope you guys can get him to pay back what he owes you.

That is a pretty nice pad - 6 bedrooms, a $1.6 to $2.3 million pad here in Southern California.

Good luck and good hunting.

Malcolm

Supporter

I hope Wendy doesn't see how much house you get in Aus compared to what we have here! Mind you, I ain't prepared to downsize my garage just yet!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

In the UK a husband/partner/wife would have to sign over his/her house to "the other half" and, to the best of my knowledge, six years would have to pass so that the house could not be claimed and disposed of by the courts. I wonder if Australia has similar provisions?

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter

Yes fairly similar --asset stripping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif On the other hand it was damn decent of him to provide a time share "apartment" for some of his customers---further north for the better weather would be more enjoyable though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter

I have to wonder if lien has been placed on the home... has Elizabeth been asked to get started in that regard?

T.

Ron Earp

Admin

Yes, but she cannot do that as there are some legal hurdles that must be crossed first, but it can be one of many goals depending on how things pan out. At this point it is completely unknown.

Ron

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

My understanding of asset stripping in OZ is that it is very much up to the Judge. I.E. If it can be proven that assets were put into the wife's name with knowledge that a business was failing or at risk the court may seize them,no time limit need apply.
But guys, please understand the secured creditors get first whack at any assets, you guys will be lucky if you get 10 cents in the dollar. Keep that in mind before you rack up to much in legal fees. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Sorry to be the pessimist, but I have had major customers of mine go broke owing me hundreds of thousands and after the banks, finance companys, Taxman and lawyers got their bit, I got 10cents in the Dollar. Elizabeth should be warning you of this.

The group of customers is well aware of the risks, and we understand the legal fees involved. Our fees to lawyers should be completed once the administrator is selected. Bottom line is that in addition to recovering any deposits, some of us will be happy to see Robert get his his due in a corporate and personal fashion. He mislead too many people to get away with it, and if we don't do anything about it, noone else will and Robert will be free to reform with this or another company and fleece some other happless customers.

Like my new avitar? That's the grim reaper. Robert - you don't need to ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

MD

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Like my new avitar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Check out Mitches car description in his history file.. Gotta luv it..

Ron Earp

Admin

Pete, you are correct - but, none of our number is expecting much from this at all. But, if we got money to recover fees that would be nice, and, if we also got some justice that is what we are after. The meeting starts in about 10 minutes and we'll know in a day or so what the outcome is I hope.

Ron

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter

And, if for any reason the court does rule in favour of the customer,don't lose sight of the defendant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif till you get the cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twocents.gif (speaking from experience)

It'd be nice if it was about justice -- but it's only about the money!

Olly-- I told you, "NO FAT CHICKS!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beat.gif

Oliver
Regarding your new avitar.....You might have to fit some stiffer springs before you go Hoggin' in the GT40! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif At least with the way the doors open you will be able to use a cherry picker to get her out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Back