CAV Owners out there...

Ron,

Thanks for the detail.

I'm happy to go in for 50.00. Are there six other fellows who will go in for 50.00? Any dealers want to pitch in? If we can get agreement on the 350.00, then let's do it.

As soon as I see consensus on six additional CAV owners/dealers, then let me know the address and I will send you my portion Ron,
Thanks,
Tom

Gary,

Here's the deal of the day... I'll cover your 50.00 if you can take the time to either let me conference you in with Mitch or diagram out the cooling system modification(s) you made, or better, both! How's that for a deal.

Done. Give me a call tommorrow when you have time to diagram. i am getting ready for the trip to MI (see other thread) but can squeeze in some time.

Thanks Gary-Let's shoot for between 9:00 and 10:00 my time, 10:00 to 11:00 your time and I will try to conference in Mitch. Will that timeframe work for you?

Perfect... Also just sent you & e-mail & copied Mitch. You can just hit reply all to that e-mail if you prefer. I have listed my office #.

T Hughes, I once saw a new CAV have an over heating problem. The thermostat was removed and this immediatly solved the problem. I suppose that a new one was put in later. Joe PS: Is there any problem not having a thermostat if you live in an area that is hot most of the time. After seeing it removed I always wondered if that would cause a problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back