Chassis #52 Build website up and running

I have at last managed to get a website put together for my build. Hope you enjoy it.
I have included my decision making process, and the build in Australia up to now. The engine section will come later. As I update it with anything significant I will post back here.

Please send me email or PM if anything is wrong, or with any suggestions.

Click here to go to my website

Sorry about the Banner at the top. Try using F11 to increase the size of the window.

aarrrgghh.. halfway thru reading and its down?!
also when I "click here to go to website", it dont quite work the way it should (it just opens up the same page as your posting in a new window

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Lee,

While I did have a few problems earlier, later I was able to peruse you website. I enjoyed it very much! It is very well done. I don't know if I missed them the first time, but I found the upper menus very helpful on my second visit.

Regards,
Lynn

Oops. Somehow managed to post a wrong link.
The one in my signature works, the one in the original post doesn't. Don't forget to use F11 to increase the size of the page if necessary
Glad you're enjoying it.

Link to web site again

Hmm.. very odd.. I still cant access it. Last night I could about halfway thru the website then.."cant find the site"

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Looking good Lee--- er, might as well send the motor and every thing over so we can bed it in for you --- I think I've got the hang of it now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
cheers,Chris shake down engineer
DRB#17

Thanks for the offer Chris, but engine not yet built. That episode will be on the website soon. Here's a picture of the engine as I received it prior to rebuild.

Mike - currently waiting for roll cage certification and one or two more bits to be finished, so hopefully I'll have it by February?

I've changed some of the links between pages to make it a bit more obvious where to go next, and later tonight I will be adding more of the photos Peter has sent me at higher resolution than are currently there. They will give a much clearer insight into what Peter is doing for me.

Attachments

• 46199-DSCI0032web.JPG
    46199-DSCI0032web.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 847
Car is now having the exhaust sorted. My choice of engine is obviously making Peter's life awkward, but I must say he is getting stuck into the challenge without any messing about. Very professional.
I think 4000km in his 40 in the last week is a great achievement.
Chassis 52 | Initial Build is the main section updated, and there are some extra pictures in the Hi Res sections.

Attachments

• 47325-ch52041117005web.jpg
    47325-ch52041117005web.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 909

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Wow! a boss 351--?? That'll put the frighteners up a few /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
You'll need (wheels of) 10x16 front and 15x18?? rear just to make use of all thet grunt.
Your budget is most enviable
CH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Chris
My budget is tight. I found the engine in US. Just in need of a freshen along with change of cam and carb for very little money. I have started bolting it back together but it's going very slowly - trying to check everything as I go. I think the exhaust will end up costing as much as the engine!!

Hi Chris. Yes it should be time, but I have not been making much progress recently. I do hope to make some progress shortly. When I do, I will post.
All the best

Back