Design An Emblem?

WOW!! Very nice Mason! I really like both of them! having one emblem on the front and one for each wheel will make it look complete:thumbsup:

In case there won't be emblems available or even if Fran happens to be looking for a source supplier in the US, I have a buddy willing to do some in real carbon fiber (pending permission from Fran). I sent him the link to this thread a while back and he was playing with one of the later emblems and sent me this. The logos are extremely detailed and tiny so he used a laser cutter. He had run off from the resin (upper left) to make them "domed", the stuff is a little tricky to get the amount of resin perfect, but least gives everyone an idea on what he's capable of and he's definitely a perfectionist. I'm a little partial to carbon fiber, I love the look of the stuff, it flows well with any color car and main reason I got almost as much carbon fiber on my SLC as I could.

Any opinions on it?

Attachments

• Attach22209_20170729_122304.jpg
    Attach22209_20170729_122304.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 450
I didn't realize he was still messing around with it, here's some more without the spill. :)

Attachments

• Attach22976_20170802_104306.jpg
    Attach22976_20170802_104306.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 391
  • Attach22977_20170802_104322.jpg
    Attach22977_20170802_104322.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 323
Nicely done! Really good looking with the carbon backing. We'll have kids wearing these things around their necks if were're not careful :cry:

Nicely done! Really good looking with the carbon backing. We'll have kids wearing these things around their necks if were're not careful :cry:

I take no credit for that, 100% him and will relay it to him! I love the carbon background as well, but I'm partial to carbon in general. :)

Nice work Del,

I've ordered center cap emblems that fit Forgestars in a few different styles carbon/silver carbon/gold black/silver black/gold, they will arrive in a few weeks and I'll post pics. I'm gifting them to the gents who let me scan their cars.

And I'll sell the rest to anyone who wants them.

Nice work Del,

I've ordered center cap emblems that fit Forgestars in a few different styles carbon/silver carbon/gold black/silver black/gold, they will arrive in a few weeks and I'll post pics. I'm gifting them to the gents who let me scan their cars.

And I'll sell the rest to anyone who wants them.

I can't take any credit for the work, just starting the thread. Post pics though, I can't wait to see them!

Hello Gents,

I'm ordering Superlite SLC wheel center cap emblems and will order extras for whoever wants them. These are domed resin emblems that stick to the back side of your Forgestar center caps (The forgestar caps are reversible). They are 63mm in diameter.

Choose your style: Gold/Carbon Silver/Carbon Gold/Black Silver/Black
pm me if you are interested in a set of 4 for $29 + shipping!

Let me know if you need them in a custom size as well.

attachment.php

Example:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SLC_WheelCaps.jpg
    SLC_WheelCaps.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,166
  • centerCap_StickerBlank.jpg
    centerCap_StickerBlank.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,162
  • centerCapInWheel.jpg
    centerCapInWheel.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,213
Good call on the steering wheel center as well. I'm excited to see what the final design will be. Anyone know a ET on it's reveal?

Back